gone for two days

Old February 7th 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Susan Laity Price

Default gone for two days

I am driving to the Quad Cities tomorrow (sorry Mary but I won't have
time for a meet-up). Will return on Thursday evening with my mother
who will be staying with us for a few weeks. This meant the guest room
had to be ready for her stay. One big box of fabric and several
envelopes of fabric, all addressed and waiting for a trip to the post
office, were moved into the family room. Maybe I will see them more
often in the family room and make that trip to the post office. Also
put away the Christmas wrapping paper that had been dumped in there
over the holidays along with several other stacks of stuff. We should
have guests more often so that room doesn't become a junk room.

Husband and son are home to protect the stash. They will gladly give
you anything so just stop by. Please don't take the pieces cut on the
table just as you enter the room. Those are samples for the class the
third Monday of February. I had hoped to finish sewing the sample
today but received a desperate telephone call from one of the other
teachers.

The other teacher is making a sample for the shop and it wasn't
turning out the right size. The shop owner had cut 50 kits. We had to
find the problem. I remade one pieced border following the directions
very carefully and mine came out the same size as the gal who called.
Took me a little while but finally found the mistake in the
directions. I will report the pattern name to you after we have talked
with the designer. It is a small Christmas wall hanging so you
probably won't be working on it right now. Problem solved but my day
gone.

I probably won't log in until Friday. Be good.

Susan

Old February 7th 07, 01:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

Have a great trip....

I loved your warning: "Husband and son are home to protect the stash..... They will gladly give
you anything so just stop by."

Sounds like mine!

Kate in MI

"Susan Laity Price" wrote in message
[...]

The world is really unstable these days...... Jim Redden Beads 0 May 16th 05 04:21 PM
easy money in 30 days trip Beads 0 March 11th 05 02:42 AM
easy money in 30 days trip Yarn 0 March 11th 05 02:40 AM
easy money in 30 days trip Needlework 0 March 11th 05 02:32 AM
easy money in 30 days trip Quilting 0 March 11th 05 02:25 AM