NEW! Digital Talking Watch

Old December 6th 03, 07:48 AM
Inrie Sepedy

Default NEW! Digital Talking Watch

View this item:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Now You Don't Have to See to Know the Time! Our Large-Display Digital
Talking Watch Tells You Everything, Even Has Four Alarms to Remind You
of Important Tasks Find out the time without opening your eyes! It's
the middle of the night, you're halfway awake, but you don't want to
open your eyes to see what time it is. Touch a button on your talking
wris****ch, and a pleasant female voice will give you the time, so you
can go back to sleep. What a blessing for the partially blind, or for
those who need reminders to take medications or do other tasks It's a
thoughtful gift for those with failing eyesight--and four alarm
reminders will jog Aunt Sally's memory to call her sister or order
drinking water. It also functions as a talking stop watch, when you're
jogging, racing or working out. The watch case cover is magnified and
the large digital numbers make it simple to read as well. Has date and
alarm Stainless steel case and band Measures 11 1/2"x 5 1/2' Good luck
bidding.

Question -- Benrus Watch [email protected] Jewelry 0 January 3rd 05 08:37 AM
Making the watch face removable, an idea Diana Curtis Beads 2 December 17th 04 03:13 PM
Wanted: Non-functional watch faces Bonnie Jewelry 2 October 25th 04 04:06 PM
AD: Watch Faces Marisa Exter Beads 2 April 15th 04 09:59 PM
How Do I Fix My Watch Battery? Stephanie Jewelry 11 October 14th 03 04:22 PM