Dem Bones, Dem Bones

Old May 18th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default Dem Bones, Dem Bones

And while we are on the subject of Bluff Road Beads....she went and did
some more bones!!!
Stunning....

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLUFF-Lampwork-B...cmdZV iewItem

Becki

Old May 18th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I know, there's something just so beautiful about them, the colour
shading is superb.

I can afford *digs in pockets*... um, about half of one end of one
part.

Anyone else want in for some BluffRoad Bones?

-Su

Old May 19th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

What's the deal with bones lately? I've noticed a number of
lampworkers doing them. Some are just INCREDIBLE. But it's a curious
phenomenon. Was there a class, or an article, or something like that?

Old May 19th 06, 08:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Not that I know of - just an odd, but cool, fad.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
oups.com...

Old May 21st 06, 08:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I really don't care for the bones, but I've seen a few teeth which I like
better. They are more of something I'd see worn than bones are. Loved the
ones Teresa did. Wish I had kept the URL for the one I saw recently with a
silver cap.

I think this is the bone I've liked best.

Tina

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
. ..
Not that I know of - just an odd, but cool, fad.

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net
Vote for my site!
http://tinyurl.com/bbcon
oups.com...

Old May 22nd 06, 06:24 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I dunno, but I like the new trend.

although this little guy is certainly..unusual:

http://cgi.ebay.com/FUNNY-BONE-Lampw...QQcmdZViewItem

-Amber.

Old May 23rd 06, 07:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Look what Michael Barley's "Bones" bead. In quotes, because they are named
Bones but are not bones, though the design on them reminds me of vertebrae,
or cells, or something. I want to hold it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Barley-Beads-Bon...cm dZViewItem

Tina

oups.com...

Old May 23rd 06, 11:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I love Michael's work, and his understated, gentle sense of humor.

Christina Peterson wrote:
Look what Michael Barley's "Bones" bead. In quotes, because they are named
Bones but are not bones, though the design on them reminds me of vertebrae,
or cells, or something. I want to hold it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Barley-Beads-Bon...cm dZViewItem

Tina

wrote in message
oups.com...

And while we are on the subject of Bluff Road Beads....she went and did
some more bones!!!
Stunning....

http://cgi.ebay.com/BLUFF-Lampwork-B...cmdZV iewItem

Becki

--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com

Winken, Blinken & Nod [email protected] Needlework 47 November 26th 05 01:59 AM
OT - Poor Roxy! Cheri2Star Beads 28 December 25th 04 06:03 PM
FA: Rare Indian Dance Stick W/ Beads, Bones, Etc Disgo Marketplace 0 February 7th 04 08:46 PM
How to carve bones? Shane D. Maudiss Carving 6 December 6th 03 04:40 PM
Dem Bones is Done! frood Quilting 14 October 26th 03 03:47 AM