OT - recipe website that offers a FREE recipe cookbook for Americans

Old October 9th 05, 04:15 PM
MRH

Default OT - recipe website that offers a FREE recipe cookbook for Americans

What an excellent website for recipes!

http://soulfoodonline.net/

AND.... for all you Americans.....
Join the Soul Food Online Newsletter and receive a FREE 22 recipe cornbread
cookbook.

Since I live in Canada I can't sign up for the newsletter (not that my email
accounts would mind missing more emails coming in), so unfortunately I can't
get the free recipe cookbook. /

Peace!
Gemini

Old October 10th 05, 12:40 PM
LibraryCat513

Thanks for the link. I went and took a look, liked what I saw and
signed up. The free recipe book is a pdf file, so if you want it, let
me know and I'll send it to you email.

Old October 10th 05, 03:17 PM
MRH

"LibraryCat513" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for the link. I went and took a look, liked what I saw and
signed up. The free recipe book is a pdf file, so if you want it, let
me know and I'll send it to you email.

Thank you for the offer, but someone else from the food newsgroup where I
got the link sent me the pdf file this morning. )

Peace!
Gemini

Old October 11th 05, 12:04 PM
David R. Sky

I have used an excellent recipe site with which you can look up recipes by
ingredient and a _lot_ more variety including nutritional info for those who
want it. www.mealsforyou.com (used to be www.mymenus.com ).

David

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005, it was written:

Old October 11th 05, 04:21 PM
MRH

Thank you for sharing, David! I have saved it to read more later... it
looks REALLY good though! *smile*

Peace!
Gemini

.bc.ca...

Old October 12th 05, 04:12 AM
David R. Sky

Cheers, enjoy... David

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, it was written:

Thank you for sharing, David! I have saved it to read more later... it
looks REALLY good though! *smile*

Peace!
Gemini

.bc.ca...