So How Cool Are Typewriter Key Bracelets?

Old July 30th 03, 04:21 PM
Tink

Default So How Cool Are Typewriter Key Bracelets?

I absolutely LOVE them! I have no idea how one would go about making one,
but I have an old typewriter in the attic... Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com

Old July 30th 03, 05:09 PM
Steve & Susan Wright

Don't have one but couldn't you just pop the key, set in a silver bezel and
link them? Another idea would be to take the keys off, file the back smooth
and glue a finding to the back. Maybe one of those glue on cab bracelets?

Susan W

Old July 30th 03, 05:54 PM
Tink

I like the silver bezel idea. Too bad I don't have a clue about how to do
it. I'm slowly but surely accumulating the stuff I need to work with metal.

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com
NEW eBay Sto http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackswampglassworks

news

Old July 30th 03, 06:37 PM
Dr. Sooz

I have 3 necklaces that are made from antique switchboard buttons (numbers).
They are so cool. I don't like the necklaces -- just the beads -- so I'm
planning to take them apart.

I absolutely LOVE them! I have no idea how one would go about making one,
but I have an old typewriter in the attic... Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa~

~~
Sooz
-------
"Selective deafness, it's a wonderful thing." ~Kathy N-V
ESBC
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

Old July 30th 03, 08:30 PM
MaryJLind

Pictures, please?
Old July 30th 03, 10:16 PM
Christina Peterson

Did you see the key watches on this page?
http://www.strokeofart.com/watches.htm

Tina

"Tink" wrote in message
There's some great stuff on this site:
http://www.strokeofart.com/

I love pretty much everything there, not just the typewriter stuff.

--
Tinkster
www.imeltstuff.com
NEW eBay Sto http://www.stores.ebay.com/blackswampglassworks

"MaryJLind" wrote in message
Pictures, please?

Old July 30th 03, 10:30 PM
Helen Page

Tink wrote:
There's some great stuff on this site:
http://www.strokeofart.com/

*KLUNK!!!!*

Old July 30th 03, 11:04 PM
Dr. Sooz

Check out this guy for the ultimate in artful recycling. Someday I will attend
one of his workshops, I swear! Someday.

Lo Bue, Keith: jewelry from found objects
http://www.lobue-art.com/
~~
Sooz
-------

Old July 31st 03, 02:44 AM
Sue Lund

There's some great stuff on this site:
http://www.strokeofart.com/

We have a store in town that's selling some watches and jewelry made from old
type keys. I wonder if it is from this guy? Hmm....guess I'll hafta go back
and take a peice.....er.....take a PEEK, and see who made them!

Suedo
(like "pseudo", though I'm no phony baloney!)
http://members.aol.com/suedotlund

Namaste

Old July 31st 03, 02:59 AM
Dr. Sooz

I think you had better!

. Someday I will attend
one of his workshops, I swear! Someday.

I really will -- a friend of mine took one last year. She LOVED it.
~~
Sooz
-------
"Selective deafness, it's a wonderful thing." ~Kathy N-V
ESBC
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
~ Bead Notes: Beading information A - Z
http://www.lampwork.net/beadnotes.html

Critters, including a cool parrot Christina Peterson Beads 0 July 11th 03 11:24 PM
How cool is this? Linx Beads 6 July 11th 03 05:59 AM
AD - Cool Beader's T-shirts and mugs for sale! Dr. Sooz Beads 0 July 10th 03 03:40 AM
Bracelets: Keepsakes of the Heart Saul.D Beads 4 July 5th 03 09:40 PM
Cool chain that looks like a spring or very skinny, tight, slinky BeckiBead Beads 4 July 5th 03 06:01 AM