free 2005 Page-a-Day Calendar

Old August 5th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.marketplace
[email protected]

Default free 2005 Page-a-Day Calendar

Yes, I know what year it is . But I just found this brand new 2005
Easy Counted Cross Stitch Pattern a Day Calendar in my craft supplies.
It must have been a duplicate gift, as I never opened it but I know I
had another one on display last year. It's made by Accord
Publishing. I love it, got the 2006 one too (that one's NOT available).

You would just have to pay US postage, or you could pick it up, I live
in the SW suburbs of Chicago.

E-mail me if you want it.

July Special - FREE Playscale US Flag w/EVERY Order! OneSixthDepot Doll Houses 0 June 30th 06 09:36 PM
[ADVERT] ANTIQUE JEWELRY RINGS, garage sales Jewelry 139 Rings collection, 6 Engagement rings collection, 15 ONE STONE rings collection vvcd Jewelry 0 December 13th 05 04:50 AM
List of Free Patterns Lucille Yarn 4 August 22nd 05 12:41 PM
Huge Update on the Links List (is this OT? AD?) Kandice Seeber Beads 9 February 7th 04 10:41 PM