Does anyone recognize this?

Old June 11th 04, 12:21 AM
Monique Reed

Default Does anyone recognize this?

Does anyone recognize this piece? A search for "Paris Sampler" turns
up mostly naughty Paris Hilton tapes, which is not what I'm after!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...37155609jFZpVM

Monique Reed
Old June 11th 04, 12:44 AM
emerald

Does anyone recognize this piece? A search for "Paris Sampler" turns
up mostly naughty Paris Hilton tapes, which is not what I'm after!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...37155609jFZpVM

Monique Reed

I don't recognise the piece but this is Marc's stitching page so you could
e-mail him directly or contact him through rctn.

emerald

Old June 11th 04, 03:02 AM

The design that comes up on your webshots link is indeed recognizable. I
got it in Paris in March and sitting in my Stash ready to be stitched one of
these years. absolutely beautiful

You should be able to go to www.bonheurdesddames.com and search and find it.
I got it in their LNS at the Passage Verdeau store up in the Montmarte
area. All the HUGE chart says is "Le Bonheur des Dames" "Paris" 2080.
It's a very large kit and I paid something like 67.50 Euro's.

Is this what you're looking for? Email be privately and I'll send you a
scan...it's exactly the one in your webshots link

Marc

--
http://community.webshots.com/user/needlemania

http://www.cyberstitchers.com/Galler...=1065918331265

Old June 11th 04, 05:43 AM
Karen C - California

In article ,
writes:

This is funny...I didn't read the whole messge before I replied. I wondered
why it looked so familiar..... DUH

Duh, indeed!

I saw "Paris Sampler" and "Marc" and thought to myself "Goodness, he stitched
that up quickly" -- I only just sent you that magazine with the Paris picture a
few months ago. Y'know what, this one looks much prettier than the one I sent
you.

--
Finished 5/21/04 - Fireman's Wife
WIP: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler,

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old June 11th 04, 12:52 PM
Caryn

"emerald" wrote in message
--
Does anyone recognize this piece? A search for "Paris Sampler" turns
up mostly naughty Paris Hilton tapes, which is not what I'm after!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...37155609jFZpVM

Monique Reed

I don't recognise the piece but this is Marc's stitching page so you could
e-mail him directly or contact him through rctn.

emerald

LOL!!

Poor Marc.

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old June 11th 04, 04:02 PM
Linda Wright

The Paris Smpaler is absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors - so
sunny! (And I'm not ususally a yellow fan!)

Linda
Old June 14th 04, 05:26 AM
Ruthie

Monique Reed wrote:

Does anyone recognize this piece? A search for "Paris Sampler" turns
up mostly naughty Paris Hilton tapes, which is not what I'm after!

Go to
http://www.google.com/advanced_search

Don't use the quotes...

On the top line put "sampler."
On the second line put "cross stitch."
On the third line, put "floral flower alphabet paris*." (The * means
that you will get Paris, and Parisian. That is, any word that starts
with "paris.")
On the FOURTH line put "hilton naked."

I got at least ten pages...

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...37155609jFZpVM