FanListings back UP!

Old September 10th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default FanListings back UP!

Finally!
FanListings are back up and running... however, the databases were lost,
and members will have to re-join.

Here they are, in no particular order.... I'll also be opening one more
'later':

OPINIONATED, the Elizabeth Zimmermann FanListing

http://yarnwright.com/EZ/

KnitPICKERS: the Continental Knitting FanListing

http://www.noreensknitche.com/cont_fans/

Nekkid Sheep: the Spinning fans FanListing

http://yarnwright.com/nekkid_sheep/

Back to the SchoolHouse: the Meg Swansen FanListing

http://yarnwright.com/MegFans/

I (heart) Lace: the Lace Fans fanlisting:

http://noreensknitche.com/lace/

Knitting Around, the Circular Knitting fanlisting

http://www.yarnwright.com/around/

Wrapped In Elegance: the Shawl (wraps and stoles) Fans fanlisting:

http://noreensknitche.com/elegance/

I'll be opening ONE more, possibly two....

Hugs,
Noreen

http://noreensknitche.weblogs.us

---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0636-3, 09/08/2006
Tested: 9/10/2006 2:37:58 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old September 11th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
coggietm

Maybe you had this before , but I missed it then , what exactly is a
FanListing?
Thanks,
Coggie

Old September 11th 06, 05:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On 10 Sep 2006 20:37:17 -0700, coggietm spun a fine yarn

Maybe you had this before , but I missed it then , what exactly is a
FanListing?
Thanks,
Coggie

A fanlisting is an online collaberative of fans of a particular
subject, ie a person, a hobby, a team, a tv-show, etc.
If you go to the links I have, you can read what each one is.
Members are from all over the world, on one I previously HAD
38=members from 13 countries before the database was lost due to a
server change. That won't happen now, the new scripts CAN't lose the
databasees...
HTH,
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0636-3, 09/08/2006
Tested: 9/10/2006 11:28:49 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Katherine's back! Noreen's Knit*che Yarn 8 August 17th 05 04:37 PM
OT back to the house [long, trip journal] Ginger in CA Quilting 4 July 25th 05 04:29 PM
Jeesh... back again! MRH Yarn 19 July 23rd 05 08:43 PM
Back of the work Alison in OH Needlework 5 November 29th 04 08:08 PM