What a waste of wool potential

Old September 10th 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
JJMolvik

Default What a waste of wool potential

Honey, I did say "black humor". You were warned.

JJMolvik

"Mariann" wrote in message

"Threnody" wrote in message
. net...
JJMolvik wrote:
Have to look at this with black humor:

http://tinyurl.com/zrb4v

What a waste (waist?)

*LOL* The picture is interesting, but your caption makes it hilarious.
Thanks for the laugh this morning!

How can you possibly laugh at that ? The poor sheep must have suffered so
much ....No fun at all ...

Old September 10th 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Sat, 9 Sep 2006 16:05:52 -0700, JJMolvik spun a fine yarn

Honey, I did say "black humor". You were warned.

JJMolvik

nod nod nod.
Looks like she didn't read *that*...
YES, she/we/all/ were warned, grin!

Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0636-3, 09/08/2006
Tested: 9/9/2006 6:30:22 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old September 10th 06, 01:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"Mariann" wrote in message
a snake eating a pregnant sheep as entertaining ...You sound to me like

"right ******" if you pardon the expression and surely not

representative
of good old USA ....

And you sound like someone who would love Dubya, and that's not necessarily
representative of the good old USA. Kindly remember not all of us on this
group are living in the good old USA, and some of us probably don't give a
damn about what you think represents the USA. You will never convince her,
and she will never convince you ... give it up already.

Some of us manage to live without eating anybody tho ....

Wooly doesn't eat people - she eats livestock. So do I and probably a lot
of other people on this group. If you want to keep arguing with Wooly,
please take it private. Thank you.

Shelagh

Old September 10th 06, 01:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Shillelagh

"YarnWright" wrote in message

I assume you're an acrylic maeven rather than a yarn-snob?
Noreen
who also spent a LOT of time on the farm.

Now now Noreen - I use acrylic upon occasion...... but I'm also a yarn snob.
(snicker)

Shelagh

Old September 10th 06, 02:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Wooly

On Sat, 9 Sep 2006 21:27:11 +0100, "Mariann"
spewed forth :

Some of us manage to live without eating anybody tho ....

And the vegetarians with whom I regularly rub elbows manage to be
vegetarians without the holier-than-thou attitude you seem to have. I
should also mention most of them lack a basic understanding of the
protein requirements of the human body and look sickly and frail
because they can't manage to get a full complement of amino acids into
their system eating only plant products. But that's not germane to a
discussion of a snake (carnivore) eating a sheep (meat animal).

I don't eat people, I eat animals. More correctly, I eat parts of
animals. The parts I don't eat get turned into cat and dog food,
which I feed to my pets.

If push ever comes to shove I'll butcher and cook my cats before I
permit my family *or* the cats to starve. Same for the 12" oscar fish
in my 200-gallon aquarium: protein on the fin and I won't hesitate to
eat them if it becomes necessary. I'll drink aquarium water if the
city water supply is ever compromised because I know what's in my
tank.

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...
Old September 10th 06, 02:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

On Sat, 9 Sep 2006 19:28:26 -0500, Shillelagh spun a fine yarn

"YarnWright" wrote in message

I assume you're an acrylic maeven rather than a yarn-snob?
Noreen
who also spent a LOT of time on the farm.

Now now Noreen - I use acrylic upon occasion...... but I'm also a yarn snob.
(snicker)

Shelagh

Shelagh, I use acrylic's occasionally too, but I was insinuating
that *she* *only* uses them...
Grin and snicker back
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0636-3, 09/08/2006
Tested: 9/9/2006 8:58:54 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old September 10th 06, 05:23 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Katherine

JJMolvik wrote:
Have to look at this with black humor:

http://tinyurl.com/zrb4v

What a waste (waist?)

Indeed, a waste! I am amazed that the python managed to swallow it. I
have read that they dislocate their jaws to swallow. Yuck!

Higs,
Katherine

Old September 10th 06, 08:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Bogmyrtle

"JJMolvik" wrote in message
. ..
Honey, I did say "black humor". You were warned.

Black it certainly is ... Humour ? No.

Old September 10th 06, 11:37 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Ophelia

Katherine wrote:
JJMolvik wrote:
Have to look at this with black humor:

http://tinyurl.com/zrb4v

What a waste (waist?)

Indeed, a waste! I am amazed that the python managed to swallow it. I
have read that they dislocate their jaws to swallow. Yuck!

The story about the python eating the sheep was in our papers too. It also
reported that in recent times a python had eaten an 8 year old boy

Old September 10th 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Wooly

On Sat, 9 Sep 2006 07:29:05 -0700, "JJMolvik"
spewed forth :

Have to look at this with black humor:

http://tinyurl.com/zrb4v

What a waste (waist?)

JJMolvik

My husband suggested last night that perhaps wool will be a byproduct
in much the same way coffee beans are a byproduct of the civet cat's
diet. I was just about to drop when he came up with this and I
chuckled myself to sleep...

http://www.thecoffeecritic.com/fusion3/html/kopi.shtml

acrlic yarn Dixie Sugar Yarn 10 August 15th 06 12:20 PM
Wool applique Susan Laity Price Quilting 23 November 13th 05 05:53 PM
The ultimate yarn snob compairs the performance of wool and synthetics for downhill skiing (long) Yarn 18 January 19th 05 05:53 PM
Washing wool sweaters GSHEPDOG Yarn 3 October 23rd 04 06:10 AM
A question about using wool? bit OT Sarah Grace Yarn 13 September 29th 03 10:00 AM