How do I replace sponge brake on Zippy 90 please ?

Old March 12th 11, 11:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
judy p2

Default How do I replace sponge brake on Zippy 90 please ?

Gee. I am sure glad to see some action in here..
I have 3 Bonds, and just got a Brother..I may need help one of these
days..I did find help here when I was trying to get my Bond going.. Have
made a lot of sweaters and afghans on the Bond..Not got a stitch off the
Brother, yet.. I do have the manual..
judy

Old March 12th 11, 11:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Pogonip[_2_]

On 3/12/2011 2:12 PM, judy p2 wrote:
Gee. I am sure glad to see some action in here..
I have 3 Bonds, and just got a Brother..I may need help one of these
days..I did find help here when I was trying to get my Bond going.. Have
made a lot of sweaters and afghans on the Bond..Not got a stitch off the
Brother, yet.. I do have the manual..
judy

Check Youtube, as well. There are some great little videos of how-to-do
various things on various machines. A real wealth of easily assimilated
information.
--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com
Old March 14th 11, 05:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Judy P

Hi Joanne..thanks for the heads up, but I am on WebTV,msn2 box and can't
get there from here....Get a pop up saying , unit is to old???
thanks again,
judy

Old March 15th 11, 07:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
Pogonip[_2_]

On 3/14/2011 9:50 AM, judy p wrote:
Hi Joanne..thanks for the heads up, but I am on WebTV,msn2 box and can't
get there from here....Get a pop up saying , unit is to old???
thanks again,
judy

It would be worth your while to upgrade to a basic computer. That's
cheaper than WebTV now anyway.
Old March 27th 11, 11:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
judy p2

I have been lucky enough to find help from Craig's list..I need a new
sponge????A very nice lady from my area has offered to come and show me
how to change and clean the area??? Aanother nice lady has sent me some
dvd's on my Brother..
Who makes Zippy????? Might it be similar??
judy

Singer LK100 /Zippy 90 problems lindakeeling Machine Knit 7 March 11th 11 06:37 PM
How do I replace sponge brake on Zippy 90 please ? JennyL Machine Knit 0 March 11th 11 02:56 PM
AD: Zippy Green Beads! Katy Beads 4 November 5th 05 03:11 PM
Needle retaining strip for Zippy 90 Sue W Machine Knit 2 October 1st 05 10:21 AM
ZIPPY 90 Joan Machine Knit 2 February 4th 05 08:51 PM