So much Happy Dancing I am dizzy!

Old June 6th 04, 11:18 PM
nana2b

Default So much Happy Dancing I am dizzy!

I finished 2 count'em 2 quilts this weekend. Finally! Posted them onb
Webshots. My MIL's birthday midnight stars and my Niece Julia's Funky,
Girly quilt. I quilted them both on my Bernina and these are the last to be
done that way as I bought a Handy Quilter 16. The border on the niece'c
quilt is done in Glow in the Dark thread in words I digitized. Sweet Dream
and her name Julia Beth in Handwriting script. Have to go lay down now!
Happy, happy happy!

--
Sugar & Spice Quilts by Linda E
http://community.webshots.com/user/frame242

Old June 7th 04, 12:20 AM
The Brown Family

Did I read "hope she likes it", if your MIL doesn't like it I'll send you my
addy..........absolutely stunning....great job! I also loooooove the funky,
girly quilt.

Lorraine

Old June 7th 04, 03:39 AM
nana2b

You've got a deal!

Old June 7th 04, 08:15 AM
Patti

Great achievement, Linda!
No wonder you're thrilled.
I really, really love your MIL's quilt - apart from the truly beautiful
'middle', that border fabric is scrumptious.
..
In article , nana2b
writes
I finished 2 count'em 2 quilts this weekend. Finally! Posted them onb
Webshots. My MIL's birthday midnight stars and my Niece Julia's Funky,
Girly quilt. I quilted them both on my Bernina and these are the last to be
done that way as I bought a Handy Quilter 16. The border on the niece'c
quilt is done in Glow in the Dark thread in words I digitized. Sweet Dream
and her name Julia Beth in Handwriting script. Have to go lay down now!
Happy, happy happy!

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill

Old June 7th 04, 01:11 PM
Queen of Squishies

Dancing in the moonlight for ya, Linda! They are both so different, but
both are breathtakingly beautiful!

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
* We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar

Old June 7th 04, 01:19 PM
Heidi from Germany

Oh no, too late again,
and I would have offered a good home inGermany !
Beautiful quilts...
Heidi
"nana2b" schrieb:

You've got a deal!

Heidi from Germany

http://hbquilts.bei.t-online.de
mail: please remove quilt from address
Old June 7th 04, 01:29 PM
Pat in Virginia

My oh my Linda ... those are both fantastic. You say you hope MIL
likes the blue starry quilt. Well, if she does not, just remember
this: I am a MIL and I really really like that quilt.
PAT, dancing in VA/USA

Old June 7th 04, 01:37 PM
David & Barbara Schmidt

I Love both of them! The girly one is so cute and fun and the one for
your MIL is absolutely elegant. They will love them!

Babs

Old June 7th 04, 01:48 PM
nana2b

Ach du lieber! Maybe next time. LOL