Diagrams for making a ultrasonic lapping machine needed

Old July 10th 04, 09:02 AM
Yoshiyuki Mochizuki

Default Diagrams for making a ultrasonic lapping machine needed

Hi everyone, Iīm interested in making my own ultrasonic lapping
machine
and would like to know if thereīs someone with diagrams and/or
knowledge to build one of these. Iīve tested using small motors (the
ones used in a power sanding machine" but it didnīt make much. I hope
you can help me out building this machine. By the way if this machine
works, I will send a copy to the person that sends me the winning
diagrams. Well, I thank you all for your attention. Best regards.
Old July 22nd 04, 05:16 AM
Yoshiyuki Mochizuki

I need this machine to make a flat lap for a chess board. I have lots
of pink opal and nice quality black matrix opal and Iīve decided to
make a really nice chess board with these materials. I need to build
this machine so I can flat the whole surface of the chess board
(around 12 inches). If you can help me out I will really appreciate
this.