ping violet

Old February 4th 17, 08:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default ping violet

Hi, I just approved you and hope you are busy enjoying all the pics
Old February 4th 17, 10:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 1:39:44 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Hi, I just approved you and hope you are busy enjoying all the

Ack...I still can't get in. I think my chromebook is glitching when it tries to flip me between yahoo and gmail accounts. I send a yahoo email address for you to approve as a group member...we'll see if that works. Thanks!

Violet
Old February 4th 17, 11:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 3:55:49 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 1:39:44 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Hi, I just approved you and hope you are busy enjoying all the

Ack...I still can't get in. I think my chromebook is glitching when it tries to flip me between yahoo and gmail accounts. I send a yahoo email address for you to approve as a group member...we'll see if that works. Thanks!

Violet

Whoopie! I just got in under the yahoo email account...thank you so much! Chromebooks can be fussy sometimes. Loving the pics.