Hear the crickets? OT

Old November 24th 03, 06:52 PM
Tink

Default Hear the crickets? OT

It's so quiet in here lately that I actually hear CRICKETS when I pop in.
Weird.

--
Tink

www.blackswampglassworks.com
Now offering private lampworking instruction!
http://snurl.com/2pun for auctions...

Old November 24th 03, 09:14 PM
BeckiBead

Which reminds me, sweet pea. Is there a health update from you on here
someplace?

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old November 24th 03, 11:46 PM
Tink

I love it when you call me sweet pea :-)

I called the Dr.'s office today. Didn't have the energy to try to get past
Hilda, the receptionist (I have no idea if that is her name or not, but she
struck me as a Hilda today). She scolded me for not going to the emergency
room with my symptoms. I said I was sorry, so when should I come in. She
said how about December 3rd. LOL! So I figured in the Grand Scheme Of
Things, that it must not be too urgent.

I did, however, call my insurance company today to find out where I *should*
go in an emergency, should the need arise. I have lots of options and, at
least until the end of the year, any urgent or emergency treatment would
have a very reasonable co-pay.

I made a list of the ok places I should go and put it on the fridge, just in
case I'm in no shape to say where I need to go... Again, just in case the
need should arise.

I'm exhausted. Sledgehammer to the solar plexus tired. I hate it. And now I
have a sore throat and horrid lungs on top of it. It can only get better...
Thanks for asking!

Old November 25th 03, 12:39 AM
BeckiBead

Sweet pea -- I want you to consider this. Just because she couldn't get you
in until December 3 doesn't mean you should wait to get treated until then.
That is not what she was saying. All she did was look for the first hole in
the schedule.

When and how you get this treated is up to you. It is in your hands. I am
feeling that you don't want to do anything about it, but if that feeling
changes, then go and don't wait another second. This has the potential to be
one of those things that is very treatable before it happens, and a whole
different story afterwards. Or it is nothing -- either way, it is better to
know now.

Old November 25th 03, 02:51 AM
Cheryl

.. I said I was sorry, so when should I come in. She
said how about December 3rd. LOL!

TINK

this is not acceptable - especially with you describing your current condition
the way you do...
If you have someplace like an "urgent" care
with the "reasonable copay" -- I want you to go now...
NOW DAMMIT
Stupid HILDA is not a doctor --
you need a DOCTOR NOW not 10 days from now.
do NOT WAIT through Thanksgiving -- go NOW
do Becki and I have to drive up there and drag you out by your heels?????

Cheryl of A HREF="http://www.dragonbeads.com" DRAGON BEADS /A
Flameworked beads and glass
http://www.dragonbeads.com/

Old November 25th 03, 02:34 PM
Sjpolyclay

do NOT WAIT through Thanksgiving -- go NOW
do Becki and I have to drive up there and drag you out by your heels????

If you are still having pains in your chest as described before, I'd have to
agree it needs looking into. And if you choose to wait, PLEASE do not eat a lot
of food, especially turkey, on T. day. That can further complicate heart
issues, and turkey, being dry, can make your throat/esophagus feel chokey.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com