AD: My new Online Store is up!!

Old November 6th 04, 12:25 PM
E J Ralph

Default AD: My new Online Store is up!!

Hi All,

I am really excited to announce that my new online store is now open.
Please visit www.ejrbeads.co.uk and follow the links to the store to
view it.

The store is home to my own Artist Beads in polymer clay, ceramic and
lampworked glass. So you can avoid the stress of being out-bid and
just buy direct! Also, you will find oodles of Vintage European
beads, modern beads and findings, Fimo polymer clay and craft
supplies.

The store is very clever too - you can select to view prices in either
US Dollars, GBP or Euros. The shipping is calculated automatically by
order weight and destination country. This means you can check the
exact shipping costs on your order at any time - no more guesswork!
Payment at the moment is through Paypal (or cheque for UK customers if
they prefer) so the perfect excuse to spend your auction earnings!

Thanks for looking,

Emma

EJR Beads

Old November 6th 04, 03:40 PM
Lori Greenberg

Emma, your site looks great. You can tell that a lot of work went into it!

--
--------------------------------------
Lori Greenberg

Old November 6th 04, 03:54 PM
E J Ralph

Thanks Lori

Yup a lot of hard work, and sweat and tears too!

Yup a lot of work, and still on-going as I tweak it here and there and
remove the many typos. But it is getting there.

Next week the webpage itself needs serious attention! What a learning
curve though!

Emma

Old November 6th 04, 04:12 PM
Diana Curtis

Its a lovely site, and great to finally put a face to the name. Let us know
as you update your site with the promised tutorials, please.
Diana

--
Weird people need beads, too

Old November 6th 04, 04:22 PM
E J Ralph

Thanks for your kind words Diana,

The best way to keep updated is to join my mailing list - let me know
if you want me to put you on it. I dont abuse the whole concept, but
it does mean you wont miss out on any additions to the site.

Emma

Old November 6th 04, 04:30 PM
Carol in SLC

Emma, you did a great job on your webpage, and how nice it is to finally *see*
you!

Carol in SLC
Some of my stuff: http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/peace.jpg
http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/elissa.jpg
http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/oceansprite.jpg
http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/jarvis.jpg
Old November 6th 04, 04:32 PM
E J Ralph

Hee hee, Thanks Carol.

The webpage is pretty lame at the moment, and just a doorway to the
store really. But in time I hope to improve it alot!

It took a lot of convincing to put that photo of me up! I hate having
my photo taken and that was really the best of a bad bunch! But I know
what you mean, it is nice to put faces to names isnt it - especially
when many of us have been "seeing" each other around on these groups
for so many years now, and living over here I dont get any chance to
meet many of you in person.

Emma

Old November 6th 04, 08:24 PM
Christina Peterson

Very nice site. Not "lame" at all. Clean!

Love those Clarice PC beads.

I didn't know you wee doing lampwork.

I like!

Tina

Old November 6th 04, 09:20 PM
E J Ralph

Hi Tina

Thanks for your kind words - You are right, "clean" is better than
"lame" I like that!

I have only been doing lampwork a few months so it is still quite new.
I wanted to do it for AGES and had the hothead torch and gas all
waiting since my birthday last May, but I had to wait until I had
finished all the photoshoots for my last clay book before I could
start playing in case I burned and scarred my hands!

Waiting to get those photoshoots out of the way was torture for me!
Having those new toys there and not allowed to play with them! I am
making up for it now though and just having fun being a glass-newbie.
Its great as everything is new and exciting in glass as I have never
done it before!

Emma ;-)

Old November 6th 04, 10:40 PM
Su/Cutworks

Emma wrote:

I have only been doing lampwork a few months so it is still quite new.
I wanted to do it for AGES and had the hothead torch and gas all
waiting since my birthday last May, but I had to wait until I had
finished all the photoshoots for my last clay book before I could
start playing in case I burned and scarred my hands!

And your beads are great! I am glad you got your book photoshoots done so
you could try something new.

-Su

AD: eBay store is restocked! Mj Beads 11 February 16th 04 02:43 AM
AD ~ Grand eBay Store reopening!! Mj Beads 0 January 7th 04 09:34 PM
AD: Stunning and Original Glass Cabochons - new online store Paul Beads 1 October 25th 03 09:50 AM
AD ~ New stuff in the store - including HILLTRIBE SILVER PENDANTS!! Mj Beads 4 August 18th 03 09:46 PM