Williiam Holland Lapidary Arts School

Old June 5th 04, 06:23 AM
Arleen

Default Williiam Holland Lapidary Arts School

I am fortunate enough to be about 1 hour from Young Harris College, which
includes the lapidary arts school. I am thinking of enrolling Emily (10) in
the junior rock hound camp and would like to take a class too. We can stay
in the dorms together and have a blast. Does anyone know anything about the
school and the classes? I am leaning towards Wire 1, since there are no
flame working classes available the same week...just curious to see if
anyone has any input! The link is http://www.lapidaryschool.org/ for any who
are interested. I am such a newbie, I don't know if I should recognize the
instructors names or anything! TIA,
Arleen

--
Arleen Black
Independent Close to my Heart Consultant

Old June 5th 04, 07:25 AM
KDK

Highly recommended!!! I took lampworking and a PMC class there last year!
I was thinking of taking wire or silver this year - but I'll be elsewhere.

Jerri (beadbimbo) has taken some of the wire classes so she might have a
recommendation for an instructor. I took a hour or two wire lesson from
Lisa Roberts and would probably have signed up for her wire class if I was
going to take it.

If you have any other questions about it feel free to ask me!

Kathy K

Old June 6th 04, 05:58 PM
Louis Cage

I have heard nothing but good things about the school.

--
There are no mistakes, only unexplored techniques