browsing thru history

Old July 28th 05, 02:49 PM
The Larsons

Default browsing thru history

Hello group! I have saved so many old quilting magizines and books that the
shelves are bursting. This past weekend a friend of mine and I sat down in
front of them and started to flip thru them....I am totally amazed as to how
the 'older' patterns are being 'transformed' into 'new' patterns. I just
wonder how many duplicates of patterns I have, it seems as if a person
changes a twist or a turn-they can copyright it as their own 'new' pattern.
Anyways....We ran across quite a few wonderful patterns: Feathered Star-
which is actually 'round'.....Double Pinwheel-which is actually
round....Turning Star- one that has become very popular as it appears to be
'woven'. The patterns I fell in love with the most very from a series of
monthly magazines called 'Stitch n sew Quilts'. If anyone is interested in
looking at these patterns-please give a holler Lisa,queen of frreebies

Old July 28th 05, 03:27 PM
nana2b

Hi Lisa, I love to look at old patterns. The really old ones really amaze
me. The construction is so precise on alot of the really old quilts I have
seen. Linda in Tx

Old July 28th 05, 04:19 PM
The Larsons

Anyone who is interested in looking at these patterns-please email me
privately ...I have problems with emails returning to me...Lisa,queen of
freebies