Hand Crafted Paper Mache The Red DRAGON *One of a KIND*

Old July 14th 05, 07:41 PM
Andrews

Default Hand Crafted Paper Mache The Red DRAGON *One of a KIND*

Selling a Hand Crafted Paper Mache The Red DRAGON *One of a KIND*
If your into paper mache or fantasy dragon check out this link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=37 578&rd=1

The RED Dragon

This unique one of a kind hand crafted Dragon, took awhile to finish.
The dragon comes with all the features of fantasy dragon. Sharp teeth,
claws, spikes going down the back, and a couple of spikes on the nose.

It was crafted with six different factors:

sturdy wire
cardboard
hot glue
newspaper
paper mache
a lot of hard work
This project is solid. The inside of the dragon is formed by wire. To
keep it's original shape and keep the structure from falling. The
paper mache was created with a different recipe, it contains NO sugar
of any type; so ants and other pest will not be attracted to it.

If you have any special request let me know we can work something out.

Email me for any questions or request.