mix Bamboo + wool ???

Old May 5th 08, 12:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default mix Bamboo + wool ???

I saw in knitters that now you can get a mix [ or blend] of Bamboo
and wool , lovely ,,,, has anyone seen any other mixed of Bamboo
+ ?????
And of course Did anyone try it ???
mirjam
Old May 5th 08, 12:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DA[_2_]

wrote in message
I saw in knitters that now you can get a mix [ or blend] of Bamboo
and wool , lovely ,,,, has anyone seen any other mixed of Bamboo
+ ?????
And of course Did anyone try it ???
mirjam

Elan has silk and bamboo.
élan.com Soie Bamboo

I bought 3 cones of it, but haven't used any of it yet.

I am knitting a sweater right now with élan.com Incense wool, silk and
bamboo. The yarn very nice to use and has excellent stitch definition.

DA

Old May 5th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On May 5, 2:55*pm, "DA" don't live wrote:
wrote in message

I saw *in knitters that now you can get a mix [ or blend] of Bamboo
and wool , lovely ,,,, has anyone seen any other mixed of Bamboo
+ ?????
And of course Did anyone try it ???
mirjam

Elan has silk and bamboo.
élan.com Soie Bamboo

I bought 3 cones of it, but haven't used any of it yet.

I am knitting a sweater right now with élan.com Incense wool, silk and
bamboo. The yarn very nice to use and has excellent stitch definition.

DA

Thank you Da , i LOVED knitting with the pure 100 % Bamboo, and so did
some of my friends , Thus now we have to wait and see if they will
import those new blends ..
What color is the sweater ? whom is it for ?
mirjam
Old May 5th 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DA[_2_]

Thank you Da , i LOVED knitting with the pure 100 % Bamboo, and so did
some of my friends , Thus now we have to wait and see if they will
import those new blends ..
What color is the sweater ? whom is it for ?
mirjam

The sweater is dark blue and the sweater is this one
http://www.theknittinggarden.com/ro-mag39.htm Minnie is the name of the
pattern/sweater but I am knitting it with out the beads.
The sweater is for me Something to wear with blue jeans.
DA

Old May 5th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Da that is a lovely sweater
mirjam
Old May 7th 08, 04:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
vanmier[_2_]

Mirjam

The only mix of bammboo I have seen (and touched) is Bernat Bamboo.
Content: 86% Bamboo 12% Acrylic 2% Polyester
http://www.bernat.com/product.php?LGC=bamboo
It is soooo soft. I would very much like to make something with it
someday.

Christy

Old May 22nd 08, 10:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Christine in Kent, Garden of England

Hi Mirjam

I just finished knitting a moebius scarf for a friend who's retiring from my
work. It's a lovely merino 80%/bamboo 20% mix in a variety of colours from
pale purple through lilac& bluebell to pink. It's the most beautifully
soft, non itchy stuff, & great to work with

Here's the link to it

http://www.dyestudiowoolshop.co.uk/v...sock-977-p.asp

And all natural dyes. A great online store

Love & higs

Christine

Old May 23rd 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

http://www.dyestudiowoolshop.co.uk/v...amboo-sock-977...

And all natural dyes. *A great online store

Love & higs

Christine

wrote in message

Christine Congratulations for finnishing your Moebious !!!
And thank you for the Beautiful photo of that wool+Bamboo ,, it looks
soooooooo soft !!!!
Ps special thanks for the collection of tea cozies on that site ,
they started my day with a smile !!!!
mirjam

Bamboo Batting Dannielle Quilting 10 March 5th 09 07:34 PM
Bamboo Kate XXXXXX Quilting 33 October 6th 07 02:48 AM
After the Bamboo, i realy want a nice wool , not a gross feeling one [email protected] Yarn 0 September 13th 07 05:19 AM
Bamboo threads Mirjam Bruck-Cohen Yarn 1 June 19th 07 03:28 PM
Working with Bamboo? Phylis Maurer Needlework 1 April 28th 05 04:14 PM