psycho knitting

Old May 18th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mystified One[_3_]

Default psycho knitting

These are funny, but if we put our collective minds together, we can do
better!

http://www.sillybuddies.com/content/view/493/77/

Old May 20th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On May 19, 1:41*am, "Mystified One" wrote:
These are funny, but if we put our collective minds together, we can do
better!

http://www.sillybuddies.com/content/view/493/77/

Brrrrrrrrr Mystfied ,,, some of it i have seen before , some ???? i am
not sure!!! i think they passed some borderline ......... mirjam
Old May 20th 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mystified One[_3_]

Yes, they were of questionable taste... but I still think we could do
better. Ever seen a quilt group do evil Sunbonnet Sue? Those are
hilarious, thanks to some creative quilters!

Old May 20th 08, 06:45 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Richard Eney

In article ,
Mystified One wrote:
wrote
On May 19, 1:41 am, "Mystified One" wrote:
These are funny, but if we put our collective minds together, we can do
better!

http://www.sillybuddies.com/content/view/493/77/

Brrrrrrrrr Mystfied ,,, some of it i have seen before , some ???? i am
not sure!!! i think they passed some borderline ......... mirjam

Yes, they were of questionable taste... but I still think we could do
better. Ever seen a quilt group do evil Sunbonnet Sue? Those are
hilarious, thanks to some creative quilters!

It seems like a lot of work for a shock-joke.

I prefer things like the knitted Flying Spaghetti Monster hat.

=Tamar

Old May 20th 08, 08:05 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Tamar ,and others !!!
Lately i am giving [ again, but this time hope to finnish an article /
lecture] on the matter of
`borders of creative works `. I think this site includes some works
that , to my Feelings have indeed paased the borders. Maybe in another
context it would be ok, but i start to think , or maybe have thought
so before , but now come to understand it more deeply, that some
borders/valued are to be drawn, even in artistic works.

mirjam

Old May 20th 08, 01:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On May 20, 12:49*pm, Olwyn Mary wrote:
wrote:
Tamar ,and others !!!
Lately i am giving [ again, but this time hope to finnish an article /
lecture] on the matter of
`borders of creative works `. * I think this site includes some works
that , to my Feelings have indeed paased the borders. Maybe in another
context it would be ok, but i start to think , or maybe have thought
so before , but now come to understand it more deeply, that some
borders/valued are to be drawn, even in artistic works.

mirjam

Frankly, I think some people have too much time on their hands, and need
to find something constructive (useful) to do.

Olwyn Mary in New Orleans
** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

Hallo Olwyn Mary ,, how ARE you ??????
Some people do 1001 things and still have time for the nonesense or
Other things, some ... i don`t know what they do ???? I was just
interested since i am writing about such matters, about how far one
can go with her/his creations? is the Mythological Saying that Art
shouldn`t be censurized in anyway really Proper?Moral? good for the
artist?
this are interesting questions .
mirjam
Old May 20th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Mary Fisher

"Olwyn Mary" wrote in message

Frankly, I think some people have too much time on their hands, and need
to find something constructive (useful) to do.

You mean like reading newsgroups :-)

:-)))))))))

Mary

Old May 22nd 08, 04:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On May 22, 4:33*am, "Karlisa" wrote:
"Mystified One" wrote in message

... These are funny, but if we put our collective minds together, we can do
better!

http://www.sillybuddies.com/content/view/493/77/

Well, *I* for one thought that they were hilarious! *To me it is a better
use of my time knitting something for the humor or shock value than some of
the crap that's in knitting magazines and books. *Honestly, why in the world
would anyone *want* to knit fingerless gloves, wrist warmers, or felted
"slipcovers" for vases that I've seen hawked over and over again in
magazines that are targeted at young, "hip" knitters. *But, hey, that's just
my opinion....

lisa

OH Lisa , i like wrist warmers for ME and my daughter [ who is a
recordist] , i must admit i never dressed up vases or bottles, but i
don`t tell people what they should enjoy, i only can say what i enjoy
or not ... Humour Schock is a good term, still sometimes it can really
hurt people .
something humour shouldn`t do !!!
mirjam