martha stewart

Old April 5th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
ceegee

Default martha stewart

Next whe will want to show us how to deliver babies and decorate the
delivery room at the same time. Meanwhile, she will have a staff
prepare horses douvres and a wait staff to serve.Think of all the food
the doctors and staff could eat.

Old April 5th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
René

Hey, I was an OB nurse for 10 years. We frequently missed our meal breaks.
Babies don't wait until you get back from lunch, ya know. LOL

I remember many times how thrilled we were to find old stale crackers in the
utility room. They tasted great when you're very hungry! Martha
would have been very welcome there!

René
ups.com...

Martha Stewart PS Els van Dam Yarn 0 March 9th 05 03:55 AM
Martha Stewart Mark Yarn 4 January 25th 05 04:37 AM
OT - Martha Stewart Won't be dining with us Dr. Sooz Beads 0 November 24th 04 06:16 PM
Martha StewarT marilyn safier Yarn 21 July 22nd 04 07:28 PM