Check out this Pati Walton bead...

Old January 25th 04, 05:46 AM
Tinkster

Default Check out this Pati Walton bead...

I can't imagine the work that went into this.
http://snipurl.com/41t3

Tinkiepoo (having a cold and grumpy day)
Old January 25th 04, 06:58 AM
Victoria Beasley

Wow What a Fantastic Bead Thanks Tink! Hugs Victoria

Old January 25th 04, 03:05 PM
Harry

On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 04:46:20 GMT, Tinkster wrote:

I can't imagine the work that went into this.
http://snipurl.com/41t3

Tinkiepoo (having a cold and grumpy day)

Very nice indeed and it reminds me of the other I saw
not long ago.. Watcher in the Woods, I believe was the name.

Harry
My Ebay Auctions are at http://snipurl.com/3okw
Old January 25th 04, 09:55 PM
roxan

Really cool beads.
Roxan

Old January 26th 04, 09:32 AM
BeckiBead

You know what, first we had poly clay that looks like glass. Now, Walton is
making glass that looks like poly clay. LOL

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old January 28th 04, 06:23 AM
Kalera Stratton

Oh, my! Wow. The "back" is more detailed than the front of most of my beads!

-Kalera