Eterna Silk

Old March 9th 04, 03:30 PM
BDS2pds

Default Eterna Silk

Any idea where in Virginia I could find this? Want to see it.
Old March 10th 04, 12:44 AM
Ellice

On 3/9/04 9:30 AM,"BDS2pds" posted:

Any idea where in Virginia I could find this? Want to see it.

You could call the shops. This link is to MANRA, the retailer's association.
It has listings to contact all the LNS, LKS in Virginia.

http://www.yarnandthread.com/

I don't know where you are. You could also check the TNNA site for shops in
Virginia - they may have some listings further away from the Northern
Virginia area. I saw the eterna silk at the last ANG seminar - the shop on
site had it. Very nice. I think that they may be carrying it at Needlewoman
East, but wouldn't swear to it.

Good luck
ellice

Old March 10th 04, 08:58 PM
Caryn

Any idea where in Virginia I could find this? Want to see it.

You could call the shops. This link is to MANRA, the retailer's association.
It has listings to contact all the LNS, LKS in Virginia.

http://www.yarnandthread.com/

I don't know where you are. You could also check the TNNA site for shops in
Virginia - they may have some listings further away from the Northern
Virginia area. I saw the eterna silk at the last ANG seminar - the shop on
site had it. Very nice. I think that they may be carrying it at Needlewoman
East, but wouldn't swear to it.

Good luck
ellice

I don't think Needlewoman East has it. I don't remember seeing it there.

Also, the Eterna website shows that there are no Virginia retailers of their
fibers.

Very frustrating!

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
Updated: 7/7/03 -- now available Dragon of the Stars
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old March 13th 04, 02:26 AM
fran

Best place I found for it on-line is Thread Express
(threadexpress.com). They are reasonably speedy, and on the few times
I had an issue, it was dealt with immediately.

On 09 Mar 2004 14:30:01 GMT, (BDS2pds) wrote:

Any idea where in Virginia I could find this? Want to see it.

FA:: Silk Screen Techniques, Biegeleisen and Cohn, TPB Number1Fred Marketplace 0 October 15th 04 02:48 AM
silk mori BDS2pds Needlework 0 February 20th 04 02:31 PM
Kreinik Silk Mori question Anne Tuchscherer Needlework 13 February 7th 04 06:59 AM
FA:: Silk Ribbon Machine Embroidery, Bednar, HB/DJ Number1Fred Marketplace 0 January 4th 04 10:26 PM
FA: Silk Ribbon Machine Embroidery, Bednar, HB/DJ Number1Fred Marketplace 0 December 27th 03 02:19 AM