And some silly Christmas photos (Bella, Spike....

Old December 17th 07, 03:18 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default And some silly Christmas photos (Bella, Spike....

A few Christmas photos from my zoo!! Some of the out-takes were funny
enough that I had to play with them, too!

I hope these silly photos will give you a smile. Merry Christmas!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/Bellaxmassm2.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/Chistmas2007sm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/santaoutakesm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/redsuitsm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/mouse3framesm.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/sleepy1asm.jpg

And Bonnie, the foster dog:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/santaframesm.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old December 18th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vibrant Jewels

Wow how do you get ONE dog to sit for a pic, much less two? LOL I can't
decide if butterbean or Caesar the mouse is my fav... thanks for the grins!

--
Karleen Page
Member International Jewelry Designers Guild (IJDG)

Old December 18th 07, 09:13 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

OMG those are adorable! I love the Caesar mouse one!

Poor Spike, he doesn't look amused. lol!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weathered faces lined in pain
are soothed beneath the artist's
loving hand. - Don McLean

Old December 18th 07, 11:26 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Glad you like them!

Well, Spike's put up with posing for about 7 years now, so he's used to it.
We took them through an obedience course this summer, which really helped
with Caesar, although he still needs some work. We were putting him in the
mailbox for a picture one day, and I told DD, "See what's so great about
obedience classes? You can do stuff like this and they'll "stay" for it!"

The guinea pig is our new girl, Bella. She's not big enough for
Butterbean's old wardrobe yet.
--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old December 18th 07, 11:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Poor Spike puts up with a lot if there's a treat at the end of the photo
session!! He's gotten out of a lot because Caesar is so much easier to
photograph! That all black on Spike makes it difficult to get good photos!

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old December 18th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Mj

Too cute for words, as usual. Spike is looking very dignified these
days - he's saying he can rise above these photo fits his mom puts him
through. LOL!

I missed seeing your post about Butterbean. I'm so sorry she left us
for guinea pig heaven, but Bella looks to be a worthy replacement.
I'm sure she'll fill BB's costumes very well by next year.

Thanks for bringing smiles to my face this AM. I really needed some!!

Mj

Old December 19th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Vicky

On Dec 17, 9:18 am, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
A few Christmas photos from my zoo!! Some of the out-takes were funny
enough that I had to play with them, too!

I hope these silly photos will give you a smile. Merry Christmas!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/Bellaxmassm2.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/Chistmas2007sm.jpg

cute Jerri my moms little fellow i gave a coat to he just loves dress
up and she got him a cat hat and tshirt i see if i cant get some phots
next time i go up of him to share thanks for making me smile V

Old December 19th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Glad they made you smile! We have a lot of fun with these silly creatures!

Bella's eating like a Pig (arr. arr.) so we're waiting to see how big she
gets.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old December 19th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Caesar loves being dressed. I guess it's that bare underneath. He's kind
of cold natured.

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com