ON-t: fave crochet hooks?

Old June 20th 06, 10:14 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default ON-t: fave crochet hooks?

Throwing another ON topic query into the mix:

Fave crochet hooks?

me:
1. Clover
2. Profi
3. Boye
4. Aero
5. Addi-Skacel

enjoy!
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0625-3, 06/20/2006
Tested: 6/20/2006 4:14:57 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old June 20th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
Throwing another ON topic query into the mix:

Fave crochet hooks?

me:
1. Clover
2. Profi
3. Boye
4. Aero
5. Addi-Skacel

enjoy!
Noreen

Hi Noreen

Me, I really love my Boye set I got as a Christmas present for myself.
Aluminum, not plastic. I also like a set of Susan Bates I have in
larger sizes. The rest of mine are either thrift store finds/dollar
store plastic/damaged from wire crochet.

Michelle

Old June 21st 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On 20 Jun 2006 15:38:58 -0700, Eastern Edge spun a fine yarn

YarnWright wrote:
Throwing another ON topic query into the mix:

Fave crochet hooks?

me:
1. Clover
2. Profi
3. Boye
4. Aero
5. Addi-Skacel

enjoy!
Noreen

Hi Noreen

Me, I really love my Boye set I got as a Christmas present for myself.
Aluminum, not plastic. I also like a set of Susan Bates I have in
larger sizes. The rest of mine are either thrift store finds/dollar
store plastic/damaged from wire crochet.

Michelle

I like Boye's, can't stand Bates, that flat spot and 'sharp' cut right
under the hook drives me nuts, LOL!
Hugs,
Noreen
-
http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0625-3, 06/20/2006
Tested: 6/20/2006 6:03:07 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old June 21st 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
Throwing another ON topic query into the mix:

Fave crochet hooks?

I don't crochet but I use a hook for dropped stitches, cast ons, etc.
and the hook I use is an ivory one of my grandmother's, i just love
it.

Alison
Old June 21st 06, 05:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 02:12:51 GMT, Alison spun a fine yarn

YarnWright wrote:
Throwing another ON topic query into the mix:

Fave crochet hooks?

I don't crochet but I use a hook for dropped stitches, cast ons, etc.
and the hook I use is an ivory one of my grandmother's, i just love
it.

Alison
---

Well, thank you for answering, even if you don't crochet, Alison!
wow, Ivory!
Hugs,
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0625-3, 06/20/2006
Tested: 6/20/2006 11:33:51 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old June 21st 06, 05:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,is

YarnWright wrote:
Throwing another ON topic query into the mix:

Fave crochet hooks?

me:
1. Clover
2. Profi
3. Boye
4. Aero
5. Addi-Skacel

enjoy!
Noreen

I crochet a lot but all I have is Boye.

Dennis
Old June 21st 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 23:38:26 -0500, spikedriver spun a fine yarn

YarnWright wrote:
Throwing another ON topic query into the mix:

Fave crochet hooks?

me:
1. Clover
2. Profi
3. Boye
4. Aero
5. Addi-Skacel

enjoy!
Noreen

I crochet a lot but all I have is Boye.

Dennis

I like Boye's. (I like boys, too, LOL!) (meaning BIG boys, I'm no
pedophile, LOL)
Hugs,
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0625-3, 06/20/2006
Tested: 6/20/2006 11:41:41 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006

Old June 21st 06, 06:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
Throwing another ON topic query into the mix:

Fave crochet hooks?

me:
1. Clover
2. Profi
3. Boye
4. Aero
5. Addi-Skacel

enjoy!
Noreen

I crochet a lot but all I have is Boye.

Dennis

I like Boye's. (I like boys, too, LOL!) (meaning BIG boys, I'm no
pedophile, LOL)
Hugs,
Noreen

Never a thought my dear friend.
Old June 21st 06, 11:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
Throwing another ON topic query into the mix:

Fave crochet hooks?

I don't crochet but I use a hook for dropped stitches, cast ons, etc.
and the hook I use is an ivory one of my grandmother's, i just love
it.

Alison
---

Well, thank you for answering, even if you don't crochet, Alison!
wow, Ivory!

Yes, my mother had ivory hooks, too. Yet another thing which used to be
legal, and which was destroyed in the fire. SIgh!

Higs,
Katherine

Old June 22nd 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

YarnWright wrote:
Throwing another ON topic query into the mix:

Fave crochet hooks?

me:
1. Clover
2. Profi
3. Boye
4. Aero
5. Addi-Skacel

enjoy!
Noreen

Hi Noreen

Me, I really love my Boye set I got as a Christmas present for myself.
Aluminum, not plastic. I also like a set of Susan Bates I have in
larger sizes. The rest of mine are either thrift store finds/dollar
store plastic/damaged from wire crochet.

Michelle

I like Boye's, can't stand Bates, that flat spot and 'sharp' cut right
under the hook drives me nuts, LOL!
Hugs,
Noreen

Yes, I don't like that either about the Bates in the smaller hooks, but
I meant my larger ones; 8mm and up. And I only *like* them. I *love*
my Boyes. Especially the matte finish on one of them.

Michelle