I am glad I found this group

Old October 31st 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default I am glad I found this group

I've been searching for a while for information on wedding planning
and I have come across quite a few different groups dedicated to the
topic. However, this group contains better information than I've found
anywhere else. I also found another resource that I think would
benefit anyone reading the information here. Check it out at:http://
prjectx.info/wedding3/. Hope you find it as interesting as I did.

Old October 31st 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

For big fun, you might go to www.etiquettehell.com/index That will show you
some obstacles you might face. Polly

wrote I've been searching for a while for

Old October 31st 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
For big fun, you might go to www.etiquettehell.com/index That will show

you
some obstacles you might face. Polly

I may be wrong (and I surely do apologize if I am), but I think the OP was
posting SPAM. I think they were just more creative in the wording ...

In another group I lurk in, one poster posted SPAM in verse ... if it hadn't
have been so entertainin' it would have been irritating!

Connie

Old October 31st 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Meandering

On Oct 31, 11:51 am, "SewVeryCreative" ConnieATsewverycreativeDOTcom
wrote:
[...]

That is what I was thinking Connie. Very clever.

Seen this too many times.

Piece,

Marsha

Old October 31st 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Debra

I don't go to websites posted by spammers.

As a matter fact most people make it a point not to do business with
spammers at all. Perhaps that's why reputable companies don't post
spam messages to news groups.
Debra in VA
See my quilts at
Old October 31st 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

ups.com...
wrote:
[...]

Well, you've got to hand it to them ... they sure are gettin' creative with
their methods.

What's next? A regular posting SPAM for handbags from China?? Or how YOU TOO
can make LOTS of money from home? LOL!!

Yeesh.
---
Connie

Piece,

Marsha

Old October 31st 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
polly esther

Spam, you think? I had not even noticed that the poster invited us to go to
a site. I thought she was simply attempting to plan a wedding. There's
quite a lot of scamming going on locally, apparently the local post offices
and banks are getting heaps of checks from people who are cashing (and
forwarding 10%) bogus checks. Polly

Old October 31st 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
SewVeryCreative

"Polly Esther" wrote in message
Spam, you think? I had not even noticed that the poster invited us to go

a site. I thought she was simply attempting to plan a wedding. There's
quite a lot of scamming going on locally, apparently the local post

offices
and banks are getting heaps of checks from people who are cashing (and
forwarding 10%) bogus checks. Polly

Well, the site she sent us to is written much with the same vernacular and
style that the poster used ... so I am just assuming.

But then, I tend to be suspicious 'bout stuff like that. While I believe in
real life that the average person is good, honest, and kind, I suspend that
online (for the most part) ... unless it's ya'll.

---
Connie

Old October 31st 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Julia in MN

SewVeryCreative wrote:
But then, I tend to be suspicious 'bout stuff like that. While I believe in
real life that the average person is good, honest, and kind, I suspend that
online (for the most part) ... unless it's ya'll.

You can't really be too careful with people -- and websites -- you don't
know. You may have heard that a young woman in Minnesota was killed when
she answered an ad in craigslist.com. Of course, craigslist is probably
no more dangerous than classified print ads. But one must be alert.

Julia in MN

http://webpages.charter.net/jaccola/

Old October 31st 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
NightMist

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:20:23 -0500, "Polly Esther"
wrote:

Spam, you think? I had not even noticed that the poster invited us to go to
a site. I thought she was simply attempting to plan a wedding. There's
quite a lot of scamming going on locally, apparently the local post offices
and banks are getting heaps of checks from people who are cashing (and
forwarding 10%) bogus checks. Polly

Considering the very same post hit the fashion groups too, yeah, spam.

NightMist
--

The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the
majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with

Hello Everyone-So Glad I Found You!!! Andie Straus Yarn 6 November 29th 06 10:31 PM
READ THIS! I'm Glad I did! This pertains to this group because... [email protected] Quilting 0 August 30th 05 02:46 PM
Just found the group Deana Reynolds Needlework 8 July 13th 04 11:34 AM
Just Found This Group Linda Yarn 24 May 4th 04 03:39 AM
WOW! Glad to be back Amy Gossett Pottery 2 January 7th 04 08:38 PM