What I did while the boys were gone

Old April 13th 10, 05:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default What I did while the boys were gone

Well, first, while house work got done, I didn't have that dead line to
finish a big chore. So lots of bags ones got tackled and mostly completed.

Second, I read and I stitched. And stitched and read. HURRAH..

Third - I took the time to dive up to Contoocook and stitch with Susan on
Thursday. I've been reading and knitting at lacrosse practice

Finally, at 10:30 AM on Saturday, a speeding Mini Cooper dropped off
Margaret and off the girls went. First was was pizza followed by E's
lacrosse game. Which was very late in starting - like an hour late. Then the
three of us went to the Made in New Hampshire Expo.

The expo was fun - as Margaret said, she found some tatted snowflake
earring. And the giant fortune cookie was good. Lots of food to sample - I
bought a small bottle of Not Fairy Dust - Yummy and HOT! E got a penguin
pin and maple sugar cotton candy. And I'm thinking about the EZ Bag for the
garden. Though it seemed pricy to me to get in, and there were no free
samples of the wine, we had fun.

After ribs for dinner, I drove Margaret home, played with the cats and
returned home to the boys. And the laundry....

I'm off to lunch, then errands and my yearly mammogram

Love you all

@@@we are super boys@@@ king Sewing 0 June 10th 08 09:28 AM
@@@we are super boys@@@ king Glass 0 June 10th 08 09:28 AM
GIRLS SHITTING ON BOYS!!! AND BOYS SHITTING ON GIRLS!!!and they dont shy!!!! extremelucy Needlework 0 March 7th 05 02:20 AM
OT choir boys Roberta Zollner Quilting 0 June 22nd 04 05:30 PM
Dollhouses for boys? Cathy Weeks Doll Houses 9 February 11th 04 06:12 PM