"My Family Tree is Full of Nuts"

Old September 22nd 04, 05:23 PM
MaryEllenBuck

Default "My Family Tree is Full of Nuts"

Does anyone know of a cross stitch pattern that has a tree, squirrel, nuts and
the saying "My family tree is full of nuts"? I would appreciate any leads!

Thanks
Old September 22nd 04, 10:26 PM
Caryn

Does anyone know of a cross stitch pattern that has a tree, squirrel, nuts
and
the saying "My family tree is full of nuts"? I would appreciate any leads!

Thanks

I know I saw it in an issue of The Cross Stitcher.

If you email me (take out the BWD) I'll remember to go look up which issue! I
just don't have them handy at the moment.

Caryn
Blue Wizard Designs
http://hometown.aol.com/crzy4xst/index.html
View WIPs at: http://community.webshots.com/user/carynlws (Caryn's UFO's)
Old September 23rd 04, 12:08 PM
Karen C - California

In article , Seanette Blaylock
writes:

I think I
need this one. ;-)

Think? THINK?!?!?!?!

Child, I *know* you need this one. If you hadn't put in a request, I was going
to track it down and give it to you for Christmas.

Fruits, nuts, flakes ... and SQUIRRELS!

--
Finished 7/18/04 -- 6 bear ornaments
WIP: Fireman's Prayer (#2), Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler,

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html
Old September 23rd 04, 11:11 PM
Rachel Janzen

MaryEllenBuck wrote:
Does anyone know of a cross stitch pattern that has a tree, squirrel, nuts and
the saying "My family tree is full of nuts"? I would appreciate any leads!

Thanks

This isn't the one you are looking for, but I saw this today and started
to laugh:
http://www.sewandso.co.uk/cgi-bin/fi...arc h_results

Rachel

Old September 23rd 04, 11:23 PM
Jere Williams

I was at my LNS today, and asked her about this design.

She found one with that saying, but it doesn't have the tree or squirrel --
it';s just got a cute border and an acorn button on it. The one she located
is by Whitley Julip Designs, and is Item Number 01-2367 -- found through her
search of the Hoffmandis webpage.

I also ordered a really cute one from her, small and simple -- "Don't make
me call my flying monkeys!" Love it!
--
Jere

"Rachel Janzen" wrote in message
MaryEllenBuck wrote:
Does anyone know of a cross stitch pattern that has a tree, squirrel,

nuts and
the saying "My family tree is full of nuts"? I would appreciate any

leads!

Thanks

This isn't the one you are looking for, but I saw this today and started
to laugh:

http://www.sewandso.co.uk/cgi-bin/fi...d_Code=31973&w
w=on&do=search_results

Rachel

Old September 23rd 04, 11:29 PM
MaryEllenBuck

I'm the one who posted the original request. After a couple of helpful hints,
I found the one I was looking for. It's in the October 2002 issue of The Cross
Stitcher. It's cute: The border is squirrels, oak leaves, and acorns. The
saying is in the middle. Thanks for everyone's help!

Mary Ellen