Seeking Canadian source for front-surface mirror

Old August 11th 03, 12:31 AM
Mike Figgy

Default Seeking Canadian source for front-surface mirror

Yeh- us!
Fantasy In Glass Glassworks- www.fantasyinglass.com
Canada's first and still only officially sanctioned stained glass supplier
703 The Queensway, Toronto, CANADA M8Y 1l2
Tel:1-800-841-5758
"Hugh Bothwell" wrote in message
Looking for a Canadian source for small quantities
of front-surface mirror glass. Preferably able to
supply pre-cut in sizes from 5"x7" to 13"x19".

Any ideas?

--
Hugh Bothwell Kingston ON Canada

Old August 11th 03, 12:50 AM
Moonraker

"Mike Figgy" wrote in message

Canada's first and still only officially sanctioned stained glass

supplier

Sanctioned by whom to do what?

What does this mean?

Old August 13th 03, 04:21 PM
Carol Glass Smith & Co.

We have been in the stained glass business since 1967. I'm not sure
what you meant by "officially sanctioned" but having served Canadians
for over 35 years I guess that makes us "officially sanctioned" as
well. We carry front surface mirror and yes we ship.
www.glasssmith.ca
not that I want to lose your business, but have you checked your local
glass shop? Look in the yellow pages under GLASS residential/mirrors.
A sheet of approx 16 x 20 is around $30 Canadian retail.