OT What I'm up to inc beady stuff

Old May 16th 04, 01:11 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Default OT What I'm up to inc beady stuff

The house is now networked and once again I can get on to the net on a
regular basis. Interestingly, on the Imac I can see that people have
responded to my last post, but not on the windows machine. So If I fail to
answer a question or respond, it means I'm using the laptop and DH is
programming on the Imac!

I'm back at my sewing, got to make some family clothing - warm jackets and
robes. It's getting cold here although the local wood merchant was a bit
surprised that we already burned through 3 cubic metres of firewood when the
weather has been so warm (Warm? Beg pardon but 15C during the day is not
warm!). Then he remembered we're Australians.

I bought my tulle and have decided to couch cording on to it to outline the
design then in-fill with beads.
--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com

Old May 16th 04, 10:04 AM
AmazeR

On Sun, 16 May 2004 12:11:00 +1200, Marisa Cappetta wrote:

I'm back at my sewing, got to make some family clothing - warm jackets and
robes. It's getting cold here although the local wood merchant was a bit
surprised that we already burned through 3 cubic metres of firewood when the
weather has been so warm (Warm? Beg pardon but 15C during the day is not
warm!). Then he remembered we're Australians.

Oh Honey! Are you in for a big surprise... LOL You is in the wrong city
sister! Just wait till it is -6 in the morning and only 4 in the day... I
was there in June last yr and OMG are you up for a shocker!! Winter
hasn't even started yet LOL

Mavis

Old May 16th 04, 10:15 AM
Marisa Cappetta

Um, you're scaring me Mavis! Not really LOL; remember I grew up in New
Jersey and have some experience with severe winter weather. I know how to
layer! As well as the wood fire, we've bought electric heaters, winter
weight duvets and electric blankets. I've still got the coat I made to
wear when I visited NJ in 2000. It's toasty warm. We'll see. If you stop
hearing from me, you can assume we've turned into frozen Aussie-pops. Send
huskies.

--
Marisa (AU/NZ)
http://www.galleryvittoria.com
"I am NOT a floozy! I am a goddess..I can do what I like!", said Venus.
'The Adventures of Baron von Munchausen'

news

Old May 16th 04, 05:57 PM
Dr. Sooz

Send
huskies.

Merc wants to go now! Is begging for a plane ticket. Sheesh.
~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links