AD: New auctions, Chuck and Carolyn

Old May 14th 04, 11:46 PM
c driver

Default AD: New auctions, Chuck and Carolyn

New lentils in Chuck's store on ebay....this guy is getting dangerous
with the lentil maker!! Got our first taste of Chardonnay
yesterday---very yummy!! It reacts just a teeny bit with copper green,
so the greenery on the Forget-Me-Not set has a tiny line, just enough
to look really cool.

I didn't fare as well, Connie wanted doll beads and I sorta forgot to
go back....so I have three(!) sets of tinybeads. And nothing else....

Though it does make me think harder about my 3/8 lentil masher.....

Thanks for looking!
Carolyn

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=50

http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5738

http://www.stores.ebay.com/blueheelerglass

http://www.actcom.net/~cccdriver/
Old May 15th 04, 12:48 AM
BeckiBead

OMG -- she's also got -- for a short amount of time, I imagine, BHG beads for
..99! Wowswers!

Hey Caroline -- someone put your car up for sale. Just thought I better warn
you. LOL

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows
Old May 15th 04, 04:30 PM
c driver

Yes, we did.....trying to fix the bigger van we bought for shows. The
tranny went out soon after we bought it, and the local garage wants
$2200.00 to fix it.
Trying to come up w/enough $ for parts, hubby can do the rebuild with
new parts.

Thanks for noticing! Someone else emailed to see if our account got
hijacked...

Old May 15th 04, 09:28 PM
BeckiBead

Someone else emailed to see if our account got
hijacked...

I knew you had done it on purpose. Shoot, one of Carol's house's is for sale
in SLC right now, Carolyn, and the first thing suggested to me was -- did you
try Ebay? LMAO. Too bad. Houses don't sell as well as cars do on there!

Old May 17th 04, 10:31 PM
Kalera Stratton

I love the Chardonnay! I absolutely adore it. That and the Amber Rose.

-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
http://www.snipurl.com/kebay