OT-For Gillian

Old December 8th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

Default OT-For Gillian

I'm still getting the message saying message undeliverable.

Are you getting the messages I'm sending to your regular address or is
someone out there trying to driver me nutsier then I already am???

Lucille

Old December 8th 08, 04:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

lucille wrote:
I'm still getting the message saying message undeliverable.

Are you getting the messages I'm sending to your regular address or is
someone out there trying to driver me nutsier then I already am???

Lucille

I haven't got any email from you for the last few days. Let's try again.

Gill
Old December 8th 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
lucille

"Gillian Murray" wrote in message
lucille wrote:
I'm still getting the message saying message undeliverable.

Are you getting the messages I'm sending to your regular address or is
someone out there trying to driver me nutsier then I already am???

Lucille

I haven't got any email from you for the last few days. Let's try again.

Gill

I just replied to your note so the adddress shouldn't be a problem at all..
Plus I checked my contacts list and it is correct. If you don't receive the
little note I just sent in a reasonable length of time please let me know
here and I will call Comcrap and see what they have to say.

Old December 8th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Gillian Murray

lucille wrote:
I'm still getting the message saying message undeliverable.

Are you getting the messages I'm sending to your regular address or
is someone out there trying to driver me nutsier then I already am???

Lucille

I haven't got any email from you for the last few days. Let's try again.

Gill

I just replied to your note so the adddress shouldn't be a problem at
all.. Plus I checked my contacts list and it is correct. If you don't
receive the little note I just sent in a reasonable length of time
please let me know here and I will call Comcrap and see what they have
to say.

Nothing yet Lucille, and it is about 1.30pm. Have to run out for an hour
or so.

Hey Gillian! lewmew Needlework 1 July 28th 08 02:14 AM
I met Gillian! Joan E. Needlework 0 August 11th 06 12:44 AM
Gillian! Cheryl Isaak Needlework 2 October 7th 05 05:59 PM
OT-Especially for Gillian Lucille Needlework 6 November 22nd 04 06:02 PM