Quick Baby Update...

Old August 10th 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Dannielle

Default Quick Baby Update...

Seems baby is ready to come on his own. Doctor told me this morning
that I don't need the pre-petocin medication routine, so I can skip the
hospital tonight and just go in the morning for the induction. Should
be having a baby sometime before tomorrow (Friday) night!

Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well...and I'll let you know as
soon as I get home how things went!!!

Dannielle

Old August 10th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

look forward to hearing of your safe delivery of a beautiful baby. Good luck
and I'll be thinking of you!
oups.com...

Old August 10th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Jessamy

all spare appendages will be x-ed for a safe delivery!

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old August 10th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Cindy Schmidt

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dannielle. Can't wait for the update.

On a side note - we are waiting for the arrival of a new baby too. Should
be any minute now. Except this one has feathers. A new cockatiel - Third
one in 4 days.

--
Cindy from MO

oups.com...

Old August 10th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in NE La.

Good luck on a safe and quick delivery!

--
Donna in NE La.
oups.com...

Old August 10th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Nancy in NS

On 10 Aug 2006 10:41:34 -0700, "Dannielle"
wrote:

Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well...and I'll let you know as
soon as I get home how things went!!!

Wishing you a safe and easy delivery and a beautiful baby,
Dannielle! (I'm sure the beautiful baby part goes without
saying.

Nancy in NS
http://community.webshots.com/user/loves2quilt
Old August 10th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
FiederEls

Oh wow.. hope everything goes well. Hope you'll have an easy and speedy
delivery. (If it's a girl..have you considered the name Els ?? i bet you
have... who wouldn't huh?)
Keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well !

FiederEls in NL

"Dannielle" schreef in bericht
oups.com...

Old August 10th 06, 07:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Good luck, Danielle. Safe delivery.
..
In message .com,
Dannielle writes
Seems baby is ready to come on his own. Doctor told me this morning
that I don't need the pre-petocin medication routine, so I can skip the
hospital tonight and just go in the morning for the induction. Should
be having a baby sometime before tomorrow (Friday) night!

Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well...and I'll let you know as
soon as I get home how things went!!!

Dannielle

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill
Old August 10th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Leslie & The Furbabies in MO.

Danielle-

I am happy and excited for you. Will keep up the prayers for you and
your little one until I hear/read of your safe delivery.

Old August 10th 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Charlotte Hippen

Wishing you an easy and uneventful delivery and a healthy little one!!

--
Charlotte
http://community.webshots.com/user/charh108