I'm back!

Old July 2nd 03, 05:05 PM
Sjpolyclay

Default I'm back!

Hi everybody!
I'm back home after a week in Ohio. I'm amazed at how well the trip went, all
things considering. One highlight was a sales call at Byzantium, which is one
of the best bead stores in the land, as far as I am concerned!! They have a
fabulous selection of beads and goodies, and now they have a nice little stash
of my beads too--if you ever are in Columbus Ohio, do stop and check it out
there.

I took my boys with me, and they got to see where we come from, both in a
physical and a familial way. We bonded in ways that you only can do when under
high levels of stress but you live through it together, and that was a very
good thing to come out of this trip. We learned more about how to circle up and
protect each other. We also saw firsthand some of the Genetic Drift effect,
wherein you see the behaviors/habits of family come down through the line--some
of this is positive and some is a real wakeup call of what to watch for and
eliminate. Without going into detail, let me state here and now that I am
intensely greatful for the supportive and caring people here in this group, who
are perceptive, kind, and giving of their time and attention.

Hugs to all my beadybuddies. Its good to be home.
Sarajane

Sarajane's Polymer Clay Gallery
http://www.polyclay.com

view my auctions at:
http://www.polyclay.com/Collage/auction.htm

Old July 2nd 03, 05:42 PM
Sjpolyclay

someone has a couple of necklaces up on eBay using your
beads

How cool!!! And I'm glad to hear she's getting bids! Thanks very much for
telling me.

Old July 2nd 03, 05:49 PM
Dr. Sooz

Big, big welcome home, Sarajane.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sj}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} }}}}
~~
Sooz
-------
ESBC
Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
http://www.vibrantjewels.com/jewelry/links.htm
One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries. ~ A. A. Milne

Old July 2nd 03, 05:58 PM
Sjpolyclay

Thanks Sooz!!! And for the hug too, I can really really use 'em right
now---going back there was very stressfull, tho the Right Thing To Do on many
levels. I had forgotten JUST how hard on the whole system it is to live with
high levels of critical evaluation and emotional pressure. Funny, when someone
sees you as less than competant or good, it can become self-fulfilling.

Old July 2nd 03, 07:17 PM
Deirdre S.

Being aware and watchful, so you recognize an inherited pattern when
it surfaces is an essential first step in making conscious changes. It
isn't easy to do, and everybody lapses ... but over time, it really
works to give you choices where one you only had choiceless
programming.

Congratulations on a fruitful trip.

Deirdre

Old July 2nd 03, 08:10 PM
Sjpolyclay

there is no 'good enough' performance. You could try for years to meet
their terms, and never succeed. It is a set-up, pure and simple.

Spot on, Deirdre. Did you grow up at my house too????? I explained this to my
kids, they got the point really quickly.

Old July 2nd 03, 10:45 PM
Rachel T.

Welcome back!

Rachel T.
Damn right I'm good in bed. I can sleep for days.
Old July 3rd 03, 01:24 AM
Dr. Sooz

Adesigns? There's nothing there -- and I included completed auctions in my
search......??
~~
Sooz
-------

Old July 3rd 03, 01:46 AM
Diana Curtis

It is good to have you home. We left the porch light burning...and missed
you.
hugs,
Diana

--