OT - Breast Cancer/Hugs

Old October 15th 06, 01:09 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tina

Default OT - Breast Cancer/Hugs

I just wanted to share with you the speech Alison gave last year about
being a breast cancer survivor. She also talked about the Hug you all
contributed to. I can't thank you all enough for your kindness and
your hearts!

http://www.chrisbell.com/insights/10232005_Alison

Hugs!
Tina

Old October 15th 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
elspeth

Tina, thanks so much for sharing this; I'm sure that speech brought tears to
your eyes. I know it did to mine.

And wouldn't she make a great first lady of Texas!

ups.com...

Old October 15th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate G.

What a moving speech... I'm sure there were many teary eyes in the audience.

May her battle continue to be victorious! May all those who battle cancer -- of any type -- remain
strong. May God watch over each of them and everyone they love.

Kate in MI

ups.com...

Old October 15th 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary Anna

Beautiful speech! My mother is also a breast cancer survivor, so it's a
subject I think about quite often. Thanks for sharing!

--
Mary Anna in NY
Old October 15th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Laurie G.

Thank you for sharing Alison's speech with us. What an admirable woman! How
is she doing lately?

Laurie G. in CA

ups.com...

Old October 16th 06, 01:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sandy Ellison Sandy Ellison is offline
Banned

Howdy!

Amen!

Ragmop/Sandy

On 10/15/06 9:49 AM, in article
et, "elspeth"
wrote:

Tina, thanks so much for sharing this; I'm sure that speech brought tears to
your eyes. I know it did to mine.

And wouldn't she make a great first lady of Texas!

Elizabeth in Spring, Texas
ups.com...

Old October 16th 06, 01:52 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Tina

Health wise, she's doing terrific and going strong! It's the campaign
that's wearing her down now, but all for a good cause! She'll be a
knockout on the campaign to find a cure!

Tina