There is a new dogfood recall.

Old September 13th 08, 05:54 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
I love my doggie

Default There is a new dogfood recall.

There is a new recall on dog food due to potential salmonella
Contamination. Go here to see the listing of dogfood that is recalled:
http://www.petcare.mars.com
If you wondering where I got that it came off straight from one of my
friends on Unsolved-mysteries.com
Pam-Doggirl3

Old September 15th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
enigma

"YarnWright" wrote in
:

I love my doggie spun a FINE 'yarn':

+There is a new recall on dog food due to potential
salmonella +Contamination. Go here to see the listing of
dogfood that is recalled: +http://www.petcare.mars.com
+If you wondering where I got that it came off straight
from one of my +friends on Unsolved-mysteries.com
+Pam-Doggirl3

Pam,
I hope you checked at all of the urban-legand type sites
before posting this!

why? the link she gave is a manufacturer's recall page. it's
not Suzy's blogspot page or something equally unlikely to be
true.
it does appear to me a very regionallized listing (most of
those foods aren't nationwide brands)

PS, I would've prefaced it with OT (Off-Topic)

that would have been a good idea
lee

--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there
Old September 15th 08, 06:13 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
I love my doggie

Well I only reporting what my friend saw so, when he put out a warning
for recall for the pet warnings I just go by that . If it is a urban
legand like you said, The Mars company that makes the brand of dogfood
is going have a hand full explaining this one.
Pam-Doggirl3

Pet Food Recall!! Jeri Needlework 11 March 25th 07 04:07 AM
RECALL HUSVARNA DESIGNER 1 She in PA Quilting 1 February 12th 06 09:01 AM
Bernat Fur Out recall rusty1215 Yarn 2 March 10th 05 02:15 PM