Knitting little cotton bags

Old July 3rd 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Default Knitting little cotton bags

As i had some tiny left over cottons i knitted some tiny cotton bags
cellular phone size + but opening is on the wide side ,, and again
have some nice presents or bazaar items !!!!
mirjam
Old July 3rd 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

On Jul 3, 7:14*am, Spike Driver wrote:
wrote:
As i had some tiny left over cottons i knitted some tiny cotton bags
cellular phone size + but opening is on the wide side ,, and again
have some nice presents or bazaar items !!!!
mirjam

Good morning Mirjam.

I hope you had a safe and enjoyable holiday.

Hallo Dennis , What Holiday ????
Good Evening On your side, of the Globe .....
I am in a Hyper Creating time , always when it is warmer i work much
harder ,,,
Have more energy
mirjam
Old July 4th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Richard Eney

In article ,
wrote:
As i had some tiny left over cottons i knitted some tiny cotton bags
cellular phone size + but opening is on the wide side ,, and again
have some nice presents or bazaar items !!!!

Thin cotton makes lovely fabric! I did some in stranded color patterns and
yes, they took time, but they are beautiful and I love the texture.
I lined one of them with linen.

=Tamar

Old July 5th 08, 05:51 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Thin cotton makes lovely fabric! I did some in stranded color patterns and
yes, they took time, but they are beautiful and I love the texture.
I lined one of them with linen.

=Tamar

Tamar !!!
Linnen ?? how elegant !!! i am recycling old shirts for lining bags
etc,,,,
mirjam
Old July 6th 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Richard Eney

In article ,
wrote:

Thin cotton makes lovely fabric! I did some in stranded color patterns and
yes, they took time, but they are beautiful and I love the texture.
I lined one of them with linen.

=Tamar

Tamar !!!
Linnen ?? how elegant !!! i am recycling old shirts for lining bags
etc,,,,

Sometimes linen shirts show up at the thrift shop. Stains don't matter
if you cut around them to make small bag liners.

=Tamar
Old July 7th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
[email protected]

Sometimes linen shirts show up at the thrift shop. *Stains don't matter
if you cut around them to make small bag liners.

=Tamar

I just cut off my own `first ever sewn and embroidered ` shirt, the
embroidered parts to be re-embroidered /appliqued on another work ,
and the other parts i also will re-use ,,, I use some Linnen patches
in middle of other materials , on the outside [seen] side of my little
bags ,,, and sometimes use it to embroider innitials of reciever
etc,,,,
mirjam

Knitting Bags [email protected] Yarn 18 September 6th 07 05:25 AM
Knitting w/ cotton dawn Yarn 1 March 28th 06 03:08 AM
Tapestry & Knitting Bags, Totes & Needle Cases Accessories by Bettz Designs Marketplace 1 March 8th 04 11:22 AM
Knitting with fine cotton Amber Yarn 15 January 31st 04 05:55 AM
Great Tapestry Knitting Bags and Knitting Needle Cases Accessories by Bettz Designs Marketplace 0 November 2nd 03 02:58 AM