AD - Going ALL the way to town

Old February 20th 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Default AD - Going ALL the way to town

I've been listing and listing and listing, and I don't know how I did it
but I made a TON of beads this week! And the colors... maybe it was the
brief and welcome stretch of sun we had, but the colors I used are so
vivid and sunny that it makes me long for Spring!

I had a field day with the boro, and continued developing my boro vessel
design, which I am in love with - I have two new ones up. I also have
renewed my fascination for twists, which I have two small sets of now
with more to come next Monday. I hope you enjoy them, because I LOVE
making them and want an excuse to make more!

Some boro:
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=5160
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=5144
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=5140

New vessels:
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=5143
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=5169

Twists:
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=5161
http://www.beadwife.com/detail.tpl?ItemID=5138

My home page:
http://www.beadwife.com/

Thanks for looking!
--
-Kalera
http://www.beadwife.com
Old February 21st 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

I love love LOVE your cameo twists!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

Old February 21st 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Wow, Kalera! What can I say? I'll start out with all of them. Ruby Blues
really got me, and really all of the boro sets are lovely, great colour
combos all. You know me and reds!!
Dolores Sunset is my fave of the two vessels, and I love the little pouring
spout that you have incorporated in them! Your vessels must be very
popular, each new one I see makes me take a longer look to see what you have
hidden in this one!
Both twists are great, Rhumba Twist wins out for me...good heat control
and nice dot placement in these. Very effective look.
I really did have a difficult time choosing. What a great collection.
David

Old February 24th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Hee hee YAY! Thank you sweetie! They seem to be well-received, which I'm
thrilled about!

Old February 24th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads

Wow, thanks David! I do know you and red... it's like me and aqua. I
love red too though, especiallly lately!

I love making those vessels. I'm just happy other people love them too
so I can make more... it's such a delight to have positive incentive to
keep doing something you love. Thanks for all the feedback!

"Kalera" wrote in message

[...]

New Business In Town!! Cindy Needlework 0 December 27th 04 04:02 PM
RCTQ Meetup: Cape Town Tutu Quilting 7 July 4th 04 08:44 AM
test, and congratulations! .. and bragging about our town! Aud Yarn 8 January 25th 04 03:02 AM
OT Bubba Claus is coming to town! The HairyFacedOnes 'N Me Quilting 3 December 1st 03 02:53 PM
Free Bremen Town Musicians design from Brooke's Books brookenolan Needlework 1 September 23rd 03 04:54 PM