Feb. 6x6 from Marie

Old February 12th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Feb. 6x6 from Marie

Marie, I received your beautiful squares, and the postcards of Arizona.
Here in Connecticut we're waiting for a snowstorm that's supposed to
bring between 10" and 16" of snow tonight and tomorrow, so to see the
Grand Canyon, and the sunset and the cactus on those postcards looked
awfully good!

The variegated granny squares are so pretty; one I think is Monet, and
the other has very similar colors - they are both so nice !

Thank you, Marie and the cats,

from Rusty and the dog

Old February 12th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Hi Rusty,

I've marked my Feb. 6x6 list that you have received your squares from
Marie.

Hugs,

Nora

Old February 14th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Glad they arrived quickly and safely. Yes, one is Monet, I love the
colors in it. The other is Hokey Pokey a color called Periwinkle. I
understand that Red Heart has discontinued making Hokey Pokey. Too
bad, I really liked the yarn and the little flecks of colors in it....
Send some rain, snow, whatever this way, will you? We've been 115
days without any rain now and everything! is covered in a thick layer
of dust/air pollution. Everyones allergies are horrid......So hot and
dry. Theres even a large brush fire burning up north where my older
son lives. This is the earliest ever for a fire and they are
predicting the absolute worst year in history for brush fires. I'm
afraid of the heat this summer......
Marie and the cats

OT - to 6x6 partner Marie Rusty Yarn 0 January 30th 06 11:32 PM
Marie is here! bienchat Yarn 16 May 5th 05 06:16 PM
6x6 for Marie BonnieBlue Yarn 0 January 19th 05 11:47 PM
FAO Anne Marie Jarkat2002 Yarn 1 September 27th 03 07:49 PM
Off to Sainte Marie aux Mines Roberta Zollner Quilting 1 September 7th 03 05:10 PM