OT - gifts for quitlers

Old December 5th 05, 12:07 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Default OT - gifts for quitlers

http://www.cafepress.com/quiltergear/1016701

NAYY - from another ng - really cute tees here for gifts.

--

Cheryl
cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau

Old December 5th 05, 03:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Hey Jan, Those shirts are too funny.
After you get all those you need one of these:
http://www.zaccardis.com/miele-coffe...fee-maker.html
Pretty neato stuff.
Thanks for the shirt link Cheryl.

Taria

Jan wrote:
"Cheryl in Oz" cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau wrote in news:439384d5$1_2
@news.chariot.net.au:

http://www.cafepress.com/quiltergear/1016701

NAYY - from another ng - really cute tees here for gifts.

Oh man! Thanks for passing that on...... I love them all...

Jan

Old December 5th 05, 04:33 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Really cute Cheryl..... thanks for the post.

Patti in Seattle

"forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it"
**mark twain**

Old December 5th 05, 08:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

personally I prefer my senseo coffee maker - small - fast to heat water and
*always* fresh coffee and a godsend for me as I only drink a cup or two a
day so it's not worth making a pot of coffee for just me.

--
Jessamy
In The Netherlands

Old December 5th 05, 09:27 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

*whimper*
*drool*

Now there is a reason to be wealthy.

$2k for a coffee maker is a bit rich for my blood.

NightMist

Jan wrote:
"Cheryl in Oz" cawaitesATnetconnectDOTcomDOTau wrote in news:439384d5$1_2
@news.chariot.net.au:

http://www.cafepress.com/quiltergear/1016701

NAYY - from another ng - really cute tees here for gifts.

Oh man! Thanks for passing that on...... I love them all...

Jan

--
"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge
it, requires brains." -Mary Pettibone Poole
Old December 5th 05, 12:58 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

And with my track record for coffee makers, I'd have it screwed up in no
time! You know how some people can't keep irons working very long? I have
no trouble with irons, but I've gone through a whole lot of coffee makers in
the last 25 years. I might be closing in on 10! I hate to keep count. My
current one should be tossed, but I haven't found one I'm willing to buy for
replacement yet!
KJ

@news.chariot.net.au:

Old December 5th 05, 02:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting

Well, DH has his own little one for decaf. So I guess we also have more than
one. There's also an expresso maker packed away and some dumb big thing
that was supposed to be a combo hot chocolate/expresso and coffee machine.
Really, really dumb purchase. Good thing it was "Tuesday Morning Store"
special. I think it made it to the kitchen for a week only. Too big and
not useful. I'd give it away, but I'm not sure it's worth the postage to
send it to anyone.
KJ

"Jan" wrote in message
. 125.201...
You mean you are suppose to have only one coffee maker at a time??!!
Wow.... that would never work around here lol.... I always have at least
one back up maker at any given time vbg

Jan

http://www.zaccardis.com/miele-coffe...ilt-in-coffee-

@news.chariot.net.au: