$1.99 Gedifra Yarn at Big Lots

Old October 15th 05, 03:57 PM
Laura J

Ah yes, I have heard that the lungs are the last to develop. Monday is
almost here - good luck and keep up the good spirits! You must be so
excited to meet your new child! I hope Lainey is excited about becoming a
big sister as well!

LauraJ

"Allaya" wrote in message
They're just worried about the baby's lungs is all...they want to make
sure that she's made enough surfactant to keep her lungs inflated. They
don't want me to wait until week 40 necessarily, they just want me to wait
until week 37, which for me will be monday. My first one came around that
time. Guess it must sound like too much fun out here! LOL

Allaya

Laura J wrote:
Oh my goodness, Allaya, I'm so sorry about everything you've been going
through. It is wonderful that Lainey is beginning to put together
sentences. Even if they don't make sense, at least they make you laugh!

Please take good care of yourself. I'm sure it must be frustrating being
on bed rest. Though I find it odd that your doctors are insisting you go
to 40 weeks - I've heard of many babies being born at 35 or earlier
without any complications at all. But I guess they know best! Hopefully
you have a big stash to keep you busy

Best wishes and big hugs,
LauraJ

Old October 15th 05, 06:11 PM
Allaya

Default $1.99 Gedifra Yarn at Big Lots

Wow! I never knew Tuesday Morning had yarn!

Allaya

Wooly wrote:
I'm beginning to think that Big Lots gets a lot of Tuesday Morning
low-end leftovers. TM in my area was offering Gedifra novelties about
6 weeks ago, for about 60% of retail IIRC.

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 14:47:04 -0500, Allaya spewed
forth :

Big Lots has Gedifra novelty yarn and some Sullivans yarn for $1.99

Allaya

+++++++++++++

Reply to the list as I do not publish an email address to USENET.
This practice has cut my spam by more than 95%.
Of course, I did have to abandon a perfectly good email account...

Old October 16th 05, 12:22 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Carol in TN"
cac8040atbellsouthdotnet wrote:

"Els van Dam" wrote in message

Els,
One of my grandsons is very slow at developing speech. He is still in
speech therapy. One of the first things they did was teach him (and my DD)
some simple signing so that he would not be frustrated and scream. Seems to
work very well for him even now that his speech is clearer.
Carol in TN

Carol, how interesting that was indeed one of the things mentioned in the
article, kids being frustrated in not being able to express what their
needs are. I tink it is great idea.

Els
Old October 16th 05, 12:54 AM
suzee

Allaya wrote:

Wooly wrote:

I'm beginning to think that Big Lots gets a lot of Tuesday Morning
low-end leftovers. TM in my area was offering Gedifra novelties about
6 weeks ago, for about 60% of retail IIRC.

Wow! I never knew Tuesday Morning had yarn!

Allaya

Not all of them do. I checked out the one local to me after hearing
about it on this group, and I didn't see any. Maybe it's a once in a
while thing like at Big Lots and I just missed it.

sue