ISO 14k GF pendant bails

Old April 20th 04, 03:23 AM
Lee S. Billings

Default ISO 14k GF pendant bails

I have several different styles of pendant bails in sterling. But some of the
things I make just require gold fittings -- and I can't seem to find ANY kind
of GF pendant bails except the snap-on kind, which to me look horribly cheap.
Rio doesn't have anything else, neither does Fire Mountain. Does anyone know a
source for nice pendant bails with attached loops in 14k GF?

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."

Old April 20th 04, 03:38 AM
IayantWayouYay

Celine, can you use bails that require soldering? I found some a week or so
ago when looking for my own bails. If soldering is within your capabilities,
let me know, and I'll post some links
~Candace~

Old April 20th 04, 03:45 AM
KDK

well I was searching today for sterling oval earring settings for a 10X12
cab a found one source. She also has gold and gold filled bails.

http://feliciasoriginals.com/slider_bails1.htm

She has another page of bails too.

HTH

Kathy K

ink.net...

Old April 20th 04, 04:26 AM
armand vine

you might try www.sfjssantefe.com
they are not cheap but they have stuff no one else has.
another long shot is www.therockhaus.com
good luck

Old April 20th 04, 04:39 AM
IayantWayouYay

Ah heck..I'll just post what I found and hopefully, it'll help you out

Jansjewells http://snipurl.com/5tdo

GwensJewelry http://snipurl.com/5tdr

Ballou http://snipurl.com/5teq

Jewelry Supply http://snipurl.com/5tet

good luck!

~Candace~

Old April 20th 04, 04:49 AM
IayantWayouYay

Okay, I went ahead and posted some links, but half of them didn't work right,
so lemme try again.

http://snipurl.com/5teq

http://snipurl.com/5tet

http://snipurl.com/5tdo

http://snipurl.com/5tdr

hope these help you out

~Candace~

Old April 20th 04, 07:22 AM
Lee S. Billings

In article , says...

well I was searching today for sterling oval earring settings for a 10X12
cab a found one source. She also has gold and gold filled bails.

http://feliciasoriginals.com/slider_bails1.htm

Eek -- those are all *solid* 14k bails, at $70 and up apiece! I didn't see any
gold-filled at all. But I've bookmarked the site anyhow, because her bails are
nicer than the ones in the Rio Grande catalog and sooner or later I'll need
some solid-gold fittings.

Celine

Old April 20th 04, 07:28 AM
KDK

eeks! Since I don't work with gold - I didn't look that closely! I just
knew she had GF stuff.

Kathy K
"Lee S. Billings" wrote in message
nk.net...
In article , says...

well I was searching today for sterling oval earring settings for a

10X12
cab a found one source. She also has gold and gold filled bails.

http://feliciasoriginals.com/slider_bails1.htm

Eek -- those are all *solid* 14k bails, at $70 and up apiece! I didn't see

any
gold-filled at all. But I've bookmarked the site anyhow, because her bails

are
nicer than the ones in the Rio Grande catalog and sooner or later I'll

need
some solid-gold fittings.

Celine

--
Handmade jewelry at http://www.rubylane.com/shops/starcat
"Only the powers of evil claim that doing good is boring."
-- Diane Duane, _Nightfall at Algemron_

AD: Dragonfly Ghost Pendant/ More! Juanita Floyd Beads 4 February 3rd 04 12:52 PM
AD: Aurora Auction, Bali, and One Way/Fish Pendant Marilee J. Layman Beads 0 September 26th 03 09:24 PM
Slide Pendant Lisa Beads 34 September 9th 03 12:28 AM
AD: Floral Fantasy Garden Pendant CrystalLuv Beads 0 September 4th 03 06:32 PM
AD: 8/22 Aurora Auction, Bali, and ICHTHYS Pendant at eBay Marilee J. Layman Beads 0 August 22nd 03 09:13 PM