Firehouse Angel: where did the floss bags come from?

Old March 23rd 04, 10:02 PM
Tia Mary-remove nekoluvr to reply

Default Firehouse Angel: where did the floss bags come from?

From: Deb Milner

By the way, I keep meaning to ask, and also keep forgetting.

Where did the little bags the floss bobbins are in come from?

I'd like to get some of those.

Ya know -- I can't remember if Vic sent me the floss bobbins in the bags or if
I put them in the bags! Maybe she'll remember! I just know that if they
weren't in bags when I got them, I would have put them in bags! No way would I
send stuff through the mail without putting it in a plastic bag of some sort!
What are the bags like? The bags I have measure about 4.5" x 5" and have a
white rectangle on the front for writing on. If they have a hole punched in
the top that goes through the plastic "zipper" part, then they are from MOI! I
usually buy them at Wally World or Hobby Lobby but they don't have that hole at
the top. I punch the hole myself and then use that hole to hang them on a
hinged ring. CiaoMeow ^;;^
..
PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ Queen of Kitties
Angels can't show their wings on earth but nothing was ever said about their
WHISKERS!!
Nothing is complete without a few cat hairs!

Old March 24th 04, 01:18 PM
Gillian Murray

Deb,

I was at the big Marion Flea market on Sunday, just south of Ocala on Rt
27/441. One of the "dollar"-type stores had little plastic bags in all sorts
of sizes. I bought a package of 3"x4", so useful for odds and ends.

Gillian

"Deb Milner" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 00:32:09 GMT, escapee
wrote:

I put them in the bags and then onto the rings. I bought the bags at

Hobby
Lobby. I believe 100 for about 2 dollars or so. They have a few

different
sizes, those are the smallest they have.

Hmmm.....no Hobby Lobby's in FL....I'll have to check their online
store....thanks.

--
Deb

WIP: How Great Thou Art (Leisure Arts Greatest Hymns II)
EarthDancer (Butternut Road)

Old March 24th 04, 10:32 PM
Karen C - California

Michael's has a variety of sizes of small zip bags. So does my locally-owned
"party store".

--
Finished 3/17/04 -- Elmo
WIP: Fireman's Prayer, Amid Amish Life, Angel of Autumn, Calif Sampler, Holiday

Paralegal - Writer - Editor - Researcher
http://hometown.aol.com/kmc528/KMC.html