Some -Simple- Necklaces

Old September 5th 03, 03:29 PM
Carol in SLC

Default Some -Simple- Necklaces

I posted these scans for Vicki yesterday but they never showed up (as far as I
can tell), so I'm posting them again. These are things my teen-aged daughter
is wearing this year. She wanted necklaces that aren't fussy (which is
certainly not *my* style). These are a few I came up with. She loves them.
The first one is just Swarovski crystals and silver bicone beads.

http://members.aol.com/cahslc/simple1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/simple2.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/simple3.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/simple4.jpg

Carol in SLC
eBay:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...include=0&user
id=celestialbeads
JustBeads:
http://www.justbeads.com/search/ql.cfm?s=5530
My jewelry (8/28): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/hoyt1.jpg
Old September 5th 03, 04:26 PM
Carol in SLC

They showed up, just not for you!

I shoulda figured as much, LOL.

And I sill like you necklaces!

Thanks, Jerri!

Old September 5th 03, 06:58 PM
Valerie

http://members.aol.com/cahslc/simple1.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/simple2.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/simple3.jpg
http://members.aol.com/cahslc/simple4.jpg

Carol,

Very *my style*! I like simple, and those are wonderful! I like the orange/red
one the best. And I like the little star touches too. :-)

Valerie
Website: http://www.geocities.com/m2ir8/index.html

Old September 5th 03, 07:26 PM
Carol in SLC

I like the orange/red one the best.

Thanks! Me too!

And I like the little star touches too.

Thanks! That's what I use as my 'signature.' I end all of my pieces that way.
:-)

New pic (9/5): http://members.aol.com/carolinslc/glorious.jpg
Old September 5th 03, 08:53 PM
Marissa Undercofler

I asked about those stars last night, when I saw your original posting of
the pictures, but am not sure if you saw it, so I will ask again.

Where do you get those stars? I like them and am curious.

Marissa

Old September 5th 03, 10:23 PM
Dr. Sooz

Marissa, I can get you a bunch in different colors and sizes -- as could many
people here -- in exchange for some Aussie stuff.....

I asked about those stars last night, when I saw your original posting of
the pictures, but am not sure if you saw it, so I will ask again.

Where do you get those stars? I like them and am curious.

Marissa

~~
Sooz
-------
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links
Old September 6th 03, 01:19 AM
Marissa Undercofler

I think you confused me with the Marisa in Aussie...I am one of the
Marissa's from the states. and also my name has 2 S's rather than one.

I was curious about where to buy them. I like them alot and am always
looking for something new to play with. Right now I have glass hearts,
flower caps, tear drops, lady bugs, and 3 colors of chez (sp?) daisy
flowers, but no stars or other fun shapes.

Marissa

"Dr. Sooz" wrote in message
Marissa, I can get you a bunch in different colors and sizes -- as could

many
people here -- in exchange for some Aussie stuff.....

I asked about those stars last night, when I saw your original posting of
the pictures, but am not sure if you saw it, so I will ask again.

Where do you get those stars? I like them and am curious.

Marissa

~~
Sooz
-------
"Those in the cheaper seats clap. The rest of you rattle your jewelry."

John
~ Dr. Sooz's Bead Links

Old September 6th 03, 01:35 AM
Dr. Sooz

I spelled your name right!

I wasn't confusing you with Marisa C. -- I was thinking that if you couldn't
get those stars where you live, you must be living in Australia or the UK. And
I wasn't thinking, because I know where you live! Doh.

Old September 6th 03, 06:54 PM
Dr. Sooz

I'm surprised at your question. I see all different kinds of hearts all
over the place. What in particular are you asking about?

That's why I thought she was in another country. Those stars are in every
craft and bead store in America...??
~~
Sooz
-------