I figured it

Old June 25th 11, 03:40 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
EstelleUK

Default I figured it

I was having problems with webshots! Just could not work out how to load.
Alice PA tried to help. *J* was marvelous and patient with me. I had nt made
very much for a while.Lost my oompff for everything.Anyhow I have managed to
loads some recent projects.I made a free pattern which I think was in Quilt
makers mag or some such.It was very quick to do.Just log cabins and square
in squares ,in 2 sizes. Trying to reduce my batiks.My 3rd ds is getting
married later in the year ,and they both love green. Hope they like it.Also
made a WH in silk.Never again.It was a Celtic challenge. Have made bags.Some
using my grandmas braid that I have had for probably 40 years. They are in
quilts and things and handbags.Thanks for looking.
--
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11

Old June 25th 11, 05:03 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Great quilt. I am sure they will love it. I really like the way those
two units play together; and the colours are lovely.
Yes, I did a small piece in silk. It is lovely to look at, but a fair
old pig to work with. Your quilting in that is breathtaking.
I'll go back to look at the bags tomorrow!
So glad you have your 'oomph' back.
..
In message , EstelleUK
writes
I was having problems with webshots! Just could not work out how to
load. Alice PA tried to help. *J* was marvelous and patient with me. I
had nt made very much for a while.Lost my oompff for everything.Anyhow
I have managed to loads some recent projects.I made a free pattern
which I think was in Quilt makers mag or some such.It was very quick to
do.Just log cabins and square in squares ,in 2 sizes. Trying to reduce
my batiks.My 3rd ds is getting married later in the year ,and they both
love green. Hope they like it.Also made a WH in silk.Never again.It was
a Celtic challenge. Have made bags.Some using my grandmas braid that I
have had for probably 40 years. They are in quilts and things and
handbags.Thanks for looking.

--
Best Regards
Pat on the Green
Old June 25th 11, 10:23 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Karen Tucker

Beautiful, all of them! Thanks for sharing, very pleasant to browse
through. Congrats on conquering the uploads as well!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old June 26th 11, 09:46 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Roberta[_3_]

Thanks for the view, that's a really pretty quilt. I like the Celtic
one -no applique at all, right? Just quilting around the design?
roberta in D

Old June 26th 11, 06:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Alice in PA[_3_]

No wonder you wanted to post your pictures! The quilt and the wall hanging
are both impressive! And, aren't bags fun to make?

--
Alice in PA
http://community.webshots.com/user/twosonsatpsu

Old June 27th 11, 12:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
EstelleUK

Yes.That right Roberta.I did trapunto style with cutting away the wadding
around the knot after stitching the knot, and then more wadding before
quiting the rest. It was a good exercise in small scribbling f m. was fun to
do.
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11

news

Old June 27th 11, 12:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
EstelleUK

I love to make bags.So many though.I will have to give them away soon! lol