ha**y dancing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 23rd 10, 04:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Nancy

Default ha**y dancing

On Jun 23, 9:17*am, Susan Hartman wrote:
On 6/23/2010 9:08 AM, Nancy wrote:

Absolutely beautiful!!!!! *I can understand why you put it
aside for those over one letters. *But now it's all worth
it to have stuck it out and finished your "peas."

You've encouraged me to get page 2 of "Fractal 53"
done.

Nancy

Nancy -

I'm so glad it's been an encouragement. That's what we're all here for,
right? To help each other through the tight spots. Only another stitcher
can fully appreciate just what it means to set such a very particular
goal and meet it.

How many pages is "Fractal 53"? What was it about page 2 that made it
daunting?

It's 6 pages, all solid. Lots of confetti stitches. It's not so much
page
2, but tiring of the same colors. Even with the promise of a "small"
project, getting this page done, about 1400 stitches, has been like
pulling teeth. I did manage to get several rows done yesterday.
With the temps promising to be in the upper 80s for the foreseeable
future, it looks like I may get lots done.

Nancy

Ice dancing shhdesigns Quilting 3 February 23rd 10 09:34 PM
dancing ddgm Yarn 4 May 31st 06 03:24 AM
Dancing.... maryd Quilting 14 March 16th 05 04:45 PM
I'm dancing too maryd Quilting 15 March 4th 05 01:48 AM
I'm dancing I'm done Judy W Quilting 16 October 20th 04 08:58 PM