OT : Update

Old September 23rd 08, 06:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
coggietm[_2_]

Default OT : Update

On Sep 20, 9:49*am, "YarnWright" wrote:
spun a FINE 'yarn':

+Hi everyone,
+I am not dead, at least not yet, college has not killed me.
+I have just been so busy with that and life that I haven't had a
+chance to get on here and say hello. I know, no excuse, but it's the
+one I have. Honesty and all.
+
+So what has been happening... well, my oldest graduated from High
+school in May and is *now in college. He is going for a teaching
+degree in vocal music. This being because he took State Honors, Best
+in State and the National Honor Choir Award with his voice last year.
+You can see him preform on my YouTube link
+http://coggiesyarntale.blogspot.com/...t-spring-fling....
+, but it was so much better in person.
+My daughter is still maintaining her #1 in class status at High school
+and is also working at an assisted living facility in the kitchen. It
+is a good first job and she is learning about the cycle of life.
+Sometimes it can be painful, but she is learning that everything has a
+purpose.
+My husband is still very active with the military and is also in
+school with me. I will graduate about 2 years ahead of him, but one
+day we will both be grown ups and have college degrees. The degree I
+am going for is in small business admin and ownership, yes, I think my
+5 years plan is to finally open my Yarn Store ! WAHOO. I know I have
+talked about it in the past on here, but I don't want to go into it as
+a hobby, I want the business background ( plus on the job experience
+from where I have worked before) before I open my doors. Plus the LYS
+here only closed last year Oct, so I want a " Want" in the air before
+I open.
+A friend and I have started a podcast together,http://
+thehighfiberdiet.mypodcast.com/index.html
+Where we talk about lots of fibery stuff each week. This has been a
+blast so far. We are still working out the sound issues, but the next
+cast should be dead on with it.
+On the knitting and crochet side of me, I am always busy. I am part of
+Ravelry, on there as CoggieTm, friend me if you are on there, please.
+My blog ( link posted above) has a flickr page on it and you can see
+the projects I have been doing lately.
+I miss all of you and promise to pop on here more often than I have.
+Hugs at all,
+Coggie
end quoted

. . .

I am SO happy to hear from you, Coggie!
I've been extremely busy too, but HAD to respond and say HI!
Noreen

--http://www.paradisefibers.net/KA-Classic-Bamboo-Circular-Knitting-Nee....

"What hurts you so bad that you feel you have to hurt me in order to heal it?" fave quote of the day....

I see that you are super busy. You go girl!!
Old September 23rd 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
coggietm[_2_]

On Sep 20, 12:50*am, Katherine wrote:
On Sep 19, 10:14*am, wrote: Hi everyone,
I am not dead, at least not yet, college has not killed me.

snip

I miss all of you and promise to pop on here more often than I have.

Wow, Coggie, you and your family HAVE been busy! Great to see
you again, though.

Higs,
Katherine

Thank you
Old September 23rd 08, 06:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
coggietm[_2_]

Default Update

Hi LauraJ,
Yes we are on iTunes, trying to get on Zune as well, but that is a
PITA. We will muddle through. Really the first few eps are bad on
sond, but we are getting better. Let me klnow if you have any
problems.
Coggie

On Sep 19, 2:49*pm, "LauraJ" wrote:
Wow, sounds like you have been busy! *Congrats on all the accomplishments.
I am addicted to knitting podcasts (after just recently joining the 21st
century and getting an iPod with some Christmas money) and will definitely
check yours out. *Is it available through iTunes or do I have to download it
from your site? *I'm still learning the ropes and so far only know how to
get iTunes to do them automatically - haven't figured out downloading from
individual sites.

Good luck with school and the 5-year plan sounds like a great one!

LauraJ

wrote in message

[...]

Coggie- Hide quoted text -