Speaking of Beaded Cabs..........And Caesar

Old August 22nd 07, 11:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Default Speaking of Beaded Cabs..........And Caesar

My Caduceus bracelet with a Beaded Pearl for a Cab:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/cad1a.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/cad1b.jpg

Those button pearls, with the flat side, make nice beaded cabs!

And, Caesar started obedience school, so we had to do a "First Day of
School" picture!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/school2sm.jpg

Here's why he needs to go to school:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/badthings1asm.jpg

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 22nd 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

On Aug 22, 6:22 am, "Beadbimbo" wrote:
My Caduceus bracelet with a Beaded Pearl for a Cab:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/cad1a.jpg

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/cad1b.jpg

Those button pearls, with the flat side, make nice beaded cabs!

And, Caesar started obedience school, so we had to do a "First Day of
School" picture!

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/school2sm.jpg

Here's why he needs to go to school:

http://www.beadbimbo.com/ebay/badthings1asm.jpg

--
Jerriwww.beadbimbo.com

Jerri,
I posted this before, but it's not showing up. Hope it doesn't end up
a double post.
Great work on the bracelet, Jerri, it's beautiful.
I cannot believe that Caesar does bad things. Look at that innocent
face!!

Patti

Old August 22nd 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Valerie

Somehow I can't imagine that adorable little tyke doing bad things. ;-)

The bracelet is lovely! Ocean colors, my favorite!

--
Valerie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
-Michelangelo Buonarroti

Old August 23rd 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beadbimbo

Well, we have a few years of "issues" to work on. I told my daughter that
she and her dad didn't want a dog, they wanted a project!!

Spike just sits back and says, "I'm such a good boy."

--
Jerri
www.beadbimbo.com

Old August 23rd 07, 07:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Patti

Beautiful bracelet, Jerri!!
I cannot believe that beautiful baby dog does bad things!!!

Patti

Old August 26th 07, 02:42 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Kandice Seeber

ROFL - OMG so cute!!!

--
Kandice Seeber
www.lampwork.net

First beaded cabs Linda2 Beads 7 August 24th 07 10:51 AM
Speaking of Beaded Cabochons... Anna W. Beads 14 May 25th 07 01:15 PM
AD - new cabs up [email protected] Beads 4 February 28th 05 08:53 AM
Cabs Cheri2Star Beads 0 May 6th 04 12:45 AM
Beaded Cabs EL Beads 19 September 30th 03 04:14 PM