a preview picture

Old June 21st 05, 08:04 PM
Lisa Caryl

It's a beautiful quilt Kathyl,
Let us know when the quilt show is, maybe I can plan to make it there to see
it in person next summer.

--
Lisa
http://www.picturetrails.com/quiltygurl

remove the obvious to reply

"KJ" wrote in message
I took a couple pictures of the raffle quilt at the current stage. It's

in
my webshots album called "waiting to be quilted".
I think I also posted a picture of the needlepunch embroidery piece I just
did. However for some reason it says "premium" next to the album. Let me
know if you can't view the album. Weird.

--
Kathyl
remove "nospam" before mchsi

Old June 21st 05, 08:32 PM
KJ

Uh no I don't pay for webshots. I guess I'll know what happened if the
album disappears. No big deal if it does. I can zap my sewing studio
pictures.

"the black rose" wrote in message
KJ wrote:
I took a couple pictures of the raffle quilt at the current stage. It's
in my webshots album called "waiting to be quilted".
I think I also posted a picture of the needlepunch embroidery piece I
just did. However for some reason it says "premium" next to the album.
Let me know if you can't view the album. Weird.

The embroidery album shows up just fine. Do you pay for premium on
Webshots? That may be why -- it's your 4th album, and the free service
only allows three.

The quilt is just lovely. Please keep posting your progress!

--

the black rose
Research Associate in the Field of Child Development and Human

-------- __o
----- -\. -------- __o
--- ( )/ ( ) ---- -\.
-------------------- ( )/ ( )

Old June 21st 05, 08:34 PM
KJ

Thanks Lisa...it's bright!!!
I believe the quilt show will be the first weekend in June. I'll make an
announcement here when it gets close.

Old June 21st 05, 11:44 PM
Donna

Prayers and good thoughts for your friend and her family!

--
Donna in NE La.
"Flossy" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Kathyl

Ive had kidney stones which has been really painful and with lots of
other things going on , I just havent had time to sit at the computer.
I'm working full time and I took my last A level exam on Friday so Ive
had lots of revision and my neighbour is very poorly with a Terminal
Brain Tumour so with one thing or another the NG has taken a back seat.
I do keep popping in and hopefully I will be able to spend a bit more
time amongst you all

Prayers for my friend and her young family would be much appreciated
too

Flossy
Queen of Plaids

Old June 22nd 05, 05:28 AM
Ursula Urban

Hi Rose,

I just started a 4th album and have the free service. I do not get the
numbers of hits, but everything else works the same.

Uschi

Old June 22nd 05, 06:05 AM
DrQuilter

not true. maybe that was the case before, but I have many albums (ten I
think) with many photos (53 in the largest one), and I never paid a $ -
so unless my account is falling through the cracks of the system that is
not the case

the black rose wrote:

Do you pay for premium on
Webshots? That may be why -- it's your 4th album, and the free service
only allows three.

--
Dr. Quilter
(take the dog out for a walk)
Old June 22nd 05, 02:15 PM
the black rose

DrQuilter wrote:

not true. maybe that was the case before, but I have many albums (ten I
think) with many photos (53 in the largest one), and I never paid a $ -
so unless my account is falling through the cracks of the system that is
not the case

Well heck. I made a 4th album not very long ago -- less than 3 months,
I'd say -- and suddenly the pictures in the Germany album couldn't be
viewed. Either this is a very recent change, or I'm gonna bite someone
at Webshots!

Old June 22nd 05, 02:55 PM
SNIGDIBBLY

sic em tiger!! LOL! Just mentally picturing Black rose nipping at webshots
heels makes my day.

SNIGDIBBLY
~e~
"
/ \

Old June 22nd 05, 05:54 PM
the black rose

SNIGDIBBLY wrote:
sic em tiger!! LOL! Just mentally picturing Black rose nipping at webshots
heels makes my day.

RAR. I'm not in the best of moods, I'm afraid, and ready to bite anyone
for anything. I ended up making a useless trip to the allergist because
some lady decided the rules didn't apply to her and she wore perfume to
a fragrance-free office. She walked up behind me as I was signing in
and it took all of about 10 seconds for her perfume to slam with with a
raging headache and severe dizziness. They won't give me my allergy
shot when I'm reacting to perfume, so all they could do was send me back
home. Useless trip. Did the lady apologize? Of course not; the rules
don't apply to HER, she can wear her stinking perfume anywhere she
likes. *snarl*

My head hurts, ow.

Old June 22nd 05, 09:39 PM
Butterfly

I'll beg Kate to send you her TEEF and you BITE her where it hurts the
most--right where she just got HER allergy shot......

Butterfly (knows all about those shots (both kidlets)---and the SIGNS
EVERYWHERE that NO perfume was allowed --if sniffed by ANYONE---YOU would be
asked to leave immediately--appt or not--NO EXCEPTIONS)
SNIGDIBBLY wrote:
[...]

Picture to computer-generated CCS paattern. F.James Cripwell Needlework 1 March 6th 05 07:11 PM
New Quilt Picture posted Marcia Smith Quilting 14 May 25th 04 02:22 AM
picture of my new necklace roxan Beads 9 February 17th 04 08:05 AM
going from picture to crochet pattern news.sonic.net Yarn 19 December 3rd 03 11:24 PM
Knitting in pub picture Laurie Yarn 37 November 20th 03 08:23 AM