Hug list announcement

Old June 18th 05, 12:47 PM
Queen of Squishies

Problem corrected, message on it's way.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old June 18th 05, 12:49 PM
Queen of Squishies

replied privately

"Roz Agulnik" wrote in message
I did not get any thing regarding the hug list. It is only a fluke that I
checked the rctq mail and found this out. Take care, Roz in Montreal

Old June 18th 05, 02:05 PM
Debbi

weird. Will you please add me to the list using my yahoo addy--

daffymom at yahoo dot com

Thanks.

Queen of Squishies wrote:
Message has not arrived........

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old June 18th 05, 02:32 PM
Queen of Squishies

got it : )

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old June 23rd 05, 04:26 AM
Quiltshophopper

i just got home and read the old newsgroup posts and saw this; i am on the
hug list but i didnt receive anything from you by private email.

cyndi

"Queen of Squishies" RisingStars @ KarenTucker.com wrote in message
I have sent a message to all the Huggers on the list. If you did not get

an
email from me today regarding the Hug list, and you are signed up, please
let me know.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old June 23rd 05, 12:45 PM
Queen of Squishies

Fixed now!

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Old June 23rd 05, 01:10 PM
Pat in Virginia

Karen: I have not received an email announcement.
Thanks. PAT

Queen of Squishies wrote:

Fixed now!

Karen, Queen of Squishies